Unobtainium (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mr, @4Cruisers ,

would it be fair to say that my reproduction 19519-38030 / DENSO # 029799-0082 's little ones will fit ALL cylinder ignition shape coils ?

Being that there defined on the microfiche as a Cold-Spec add-on parts option .......

- or no ......?

View attachment 3467459

View attachment 3467463

View attachment 3467464

View attachment 3467465

View attachment 3467466

View attachment 3467467
They should fit most every OEM coil, for Land Cruisers and other Toyota models.

your professional sampler platter is in the mail ....

lotz of new and unique SKUNK-WORKs 4 u to study and examine ....

lotz of 90980- " s up the ying too .... :D

i found a NEW and exciting main Dist. lock down bolt if the dizzy has a THICK aluminum BOSS like a big cap does ,

earthquake washer SEMS ..

Last edited:
Last edited:

Per our discussion and your needs mr. John

Many new and exciting SNOW VERSION stuff weather boots and such …

A5211141-6574-4551-81D6-3803D81334B6.jpeg
79599368-276A-428E-8C75-0BE5AF737E7B.jpeg

Last edited:
Good day
I've been hunting around for a glow plug resistor for my 24V bj46 1983 truck (super glow system) for a long time now.
The resistor itself has to be 12V and the part number is 28621-57011.

All online sources that I could find, note this part to be out of stock / out of production (even some list it as available but whenever I enquire about the part the answer is that it is out of stock after all). Even here on the forum I've been asking around in some threads but no luck so far...

Before I give up all hope and consider ditching my original super glow for a manual setup (Wilson switch setup?) I wanted to shortly check with you guys in this thread.

It seems such a simple piece of tech but is it truly "Unobtainium"?

Thanks for any support.
Cheers Markus

Good day
I've been hunting around for a glow plug resistor for my 24V bj46 1983 truck (super glow system) for a long time now.
The resistor itself has to be 12V and the part number is 28621-57011.

All online sources that I could find, note this part to be out of stock / out of production (even some list it as available but whenever I enquire about the part the answer is that it is out of stock after all). Even here on the forum I've been asking around in some threads but no luck so far...

Before I give up all hope and consider ditching my original super glow for a manual setup (Wilson switch setup?) I wanted to shortly check with you guys in this thread.

It seems such a simple piece of tech but is it truly "Unobtainium"?

Thanks for any support.
Cheers Markus
Do you need it to be OEM?
If not, can you provide the Ohms and wattage?

Hi flee
Do you need it to be OEM?
If not, can you provide the Ohms and wattage?

Not necessarily needs to be OEM - as long as it works ;)
Sorry, currently I don't know the Ohms and wattage. I could try to research... as mine is broken I also cannot measure from a working part.

Last edited:
I have acquired a BJ40 and wish to keep her healthy. I can't seem to locate an owners of service manual that covers the B-2B engine. Easy to adapt the FJ40 info for all else. Any leads out there? Thanks in advance.

I have acquired a BJ40 and wish to keep her healthy. I can't seem to locate an owners of service manual that covers the B-2B engine. Easy to adapt the FJ40 info for all else. Any leads out there? Thanks in advance.
Try SOR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom