Let’s see those 200s camping….. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yearly spring trip to Utah!
IMG_0439.jpeg
IMG_0445.jpeg
IMG_0432.jpeg

I am of the opinion that the best camping / overlanding enabler isn’t mods or gear, it’s nearby public lands.

When the opportunity strikes we can be packed and to a dispersed site in the cascades in less than four hours. Our setup is simple - 2 gazelle tents and 3 Plano sportsman chests. Everything else gets tossed in the trashsroo.

If any mudders find themselves in Washington, you know a guy. Many adventures to be had.

IMG_5366.jpeg
IMG_5379.jpeg
IMG_5381.jpeg
IMG_3304.jpeg
IMG_3323.jpeg
IMG_1136.jpeg
IMG_0003.jpeg
IMG_7232.jpeg
IMG_6149.jpeg

I am of the opinion that the best camping / overlanding enabler isn’t mods or gear, it’s nearby public lands.

When the opportunity strikes we can be packed and to a dispersed site in the cascades in less than four hours. Our setup is simple - 2 gazelle tents and 3 Plano sportsman chests. Everything else gets tossed in the trashsroo.

If any mudders find themselves in Washington, you know a guy. Many adventures to be had.

View attachment 3316084View attachment 3316085View attachment 3316086View attachment 3316087View attachment 3316088View attachment 3316089View attachment 3316090View attachment 3316091View attachment 3316092
Agreed without great places to explore the 200 would just be just an ornery monster in the garage!

Just a few trips...we like the seashore a lot if we can stay right on the water. We have some other non beach locations scheduled like James River State Park VA and Bar Harbor ME.

Assateague MD right on the beach:
Assateague1.jpg
Assateague2.jpg
Long Pine Key, Everglades FL charging the Yeti Goal Zero via Merlin XP-170 solar panels and some of the wildlife.
LongPineKey1.jpg
LongPineKey2.jpg

Oregon Inlet Outer Banks NC just after we got the tent up and evening walk on the beach with full moon rising.
OregonInlet1.jpg
OregonInlet2.jpg
Ft Pickens, FL. I bought the ARB awning thinking that the LED light strip with select-able colors was a stupid gimmick. But the yellow color is a fantastic bug light. NO BUGS were drawn by the light. We use oscillating fans too.
FtPickens1.jpg
FtPickens2.jpg

Luxury Yurt on the lake at Stone Mtn GA East of Atlanta and Atlanta Skyline at top of Stone Mtn. Not sure if this is even camping ...
StoneMtn1.jpg
StoneMtn2.jpg

Last edited:
You know it, buddy!

Biiiiig Swayze fan. Red Dawn, Road House, Point Break? The man won like 16 Oscars.

Note the bumper sticker to the left of it.
Point break quote if I remember correctly.

We’re either revealing our age or just how cool we are 😎

Point break quote if I remember correctly.

We’re either revealing our age or just how cool we are 😎
Growing up, I had a TV and VHS, but no cable. I owned four movies in high school: Red Dawn, Point Break, Rad, and Hot Dog.

They molded me into the man I am today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom