Trail Tailor Offerings (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The green machine next to Dingo.

J

PXL_20230216_200851136.jpg
PXL_20230216_200834855.jpg

I don't blame you beautiful rig

I have 22 assigned parking spots and usually only use 2-4 on any given day.. So........ My customers or myself can park where or how we want.

When I have a customs pick up that rig is usually spaced between two of mine. Once it leaves my shop they can park however they want. But with a 45K paint and body job, I'll keep my practices enforced.

J

COACH.jpg
COACH PLUS.jpg
PXL_20211228_165118905.jpg
PXL_20220520_165138651.jpg
PXL_20220921_175356061.jpg

Last edited:
On another note...

I have been contacted by a company that wants to buy TT CUSTOMS and move it to Seattle. I will have to postpone retirement for an additional year with this contract, but will be well worth my time, money and agreed time off for that year to proceed.

This will be primarily a Land Cruiser and Nissan Patrol based custom build and maintenance shop with a secondary emphasis as a maintenance and upgrade shop for all Toyota and Nissan 4x4s.

12 lift bays , 10 build/assemby stations, with a full paint and body shop and retail frontage. Pulling in Toyota and Nissan techs from around the US to staff. Approx. 23000 sq ft facility.

I was told I could post the tentative plans so I could get some forum feedback over the 5 forums I belong to. The partner company is well into the research of this need in the Seattle/PNW area and the demographic study with the imports coming into the area.

If all goes as planned TT CUSTOMS will be under new ownership March 2024.

TRAIL TAILOR will stay AS IS with me and be up to my discretion as to what I build and what I want to promote for my retirement scale back while building, selling and promoting TT products to the new company as well.

Exciting changes in the next two years for us.

Jason

Congrats Jason!

I just want to get a front bumper for my 60 before you are gone.....I am very close to ordering.

Can that front bumper on the Green Machine accommodate a factory PTO winch? Or be adjusted to accommodate? Also, congrats!

I've made ALOTTA iffy decisions in my life but i know ill never regret sending my rig to you. @kelly saad said hes sure to be done by Christmas :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom