40 SERIES FRONT BUMPER (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally put a bumper on the shop truck
81037FE2-01E2-46A7-BD9C-EF01F4B12493.jpeg

These bumpers have been made to order up until this point. In addition to the current order we have, we are pushing a stock order of 12 bumpers thru the shop, 6 will be the standard bumper and 6 will have the clevis hooks. Please Email us at sales@orangeparkmachine.com for current pricing and to put your name on the list. New orders have about a 6 week lead time. @jomelo we got you.

@Mazate Unfortunately, I am not your guy.

These bumpers have been made to order up until this point. In addition to the current order we have, we are pushing a stock order of 12 bumpers thru the shop, 6 will be the standard bumper and 6 will have the clevis hooks. Please Email us at sales@orangeparkmachine.com for current pricing and to put your name on the list. New orders have about a 6 week lead time. @jomelo we got you.

@Mazate Unfortunately, I am not your guy.
Thank you very much.

I really like these bumpers and If I had not already built my own I would probably have bought one. I almost want to buy one to hoard but I am trying to stop that. Great looking bumper and stout too!

can they be ordered in bare steel for those of us that will actually hit stuff with them? :)

Matt, I"m not normally a fan of powder coating myself but whoever does OPMachines powdercoating does an excellent job. I was very happy with the rear bumper we received. But, you are close enough you can just run over there and grab one before it goes to powder! Rest of us have to wait for a truck..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom