RIVAL Aluminum Bumper 200 Series 2007-2015 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
rival4x4usa.com
200 SERIES 2007-2015
CHECK THEM OUT

1690956208285.png

1690956224402.png

Last edited:
This looks great! Would be cool to see one for the LX570 (2015). I know the front bumper is different :(

Last edited:
Can I drive up and pick them up in person? I’m in Houston.
Our Toyota bumpers are in our Miami warehouse. There's 1 left for 07-15 and 3 for 15-21.
We can transfer the bumper to our Houston warehouse so you do not have to schedule pallet delivery with the trucking company.

Our Toyota bumpers are in our Miami warehouse. There's 1 left for 07-15 and 3 for 15-21.
We can transfer the bumper to our Houston warehouse so you do not have to schedule pallet delivery with the trucking company.
I’m interested in skid plates for my 2015 LX, not a bumper.

Any updates on the Osram bolt in lights?

Or can I buy the jumper wire that makes them a direct fit for 2008-2015 200 Series? I am looks forward to getting the bumper installed!

Thanks in advance!

Any updates on the Osram bolt in lights?

Or can I buy the jumper wire that makes them a direct fit for 2008-2015 200 Series? I am looks forward to getting the bumper installed!

Thanks in advance!
Our premium RIVAL OSRAM lights are delaying and probably won't make it into stock before the end of the year. In about 3 weeks we will have our more basic running lights in stock.

What's the weight of the bumper? The website just says "weight savings" but doesnt list the actual weight (or savings).

IMG_0657.jpeg
Finally installed!

Happy with the look and quality for the price.

The weather strip provided is somewhat perplexing. I trimmed mine into 2 sections to place below the headlights differently than shown in most images, not sure if it is correct but liked the result much better! I will post a few better pics when the weather improves etc.

IMG_0659.jpeg

Desmo- your installation of the weather strip looks great. The other ones shown (like in first post) look like they were installed incorrectly.

Have we talked Ducati before? I feel like we have…

Desmo- your installation of the weather strip looks great. The other ones shown (like in first post) look like they were installed incorrectly.

Have we talked Ducati before? I feel like we have…
Thanks, unsure if it’s the way it is designed, I had to do some trimming as well as removing the cord that runs through the weatherstrip to allow for a better fit, but happy with the results.

Seem to recall a conversation or two, I haven’t been very active with them lately and certainly miss them on occasion, in fact I hoped to score another mid/late 90’s SS, but haven’t found the right one/price as of yet. Are you still dabbling with them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom