NEW- High clearance, no cut front bumper for 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bellfab

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
bellfabrication.com
Hello mud,

My name is Anthony Bell, owner of BellFab.

I have been in the Automotive/ Off-road/ Metal fabrication world for about 15 years and Creeping up on 3 years owning and operating BellFab full time.

I currently own an 80 and I am constantly looking for new and different ways to solve problems related to storage and armor - Some of you on here already have a few of my products.

I recently came up with a high clearance 80 Series bumper that is 100% bolt on and requires no cutting of the frame rails to install. We are in the final stages of development and will be setting pricing and having a pre-sale very soon.

Key points:
-Full bumper weight is only 77LBS
-Laser cut, CNC formed 3/16" steel
-Welded to an extremely high standard- Weld joints are left on bumper, no sanding
-Modular bolt together design- you will be able to purchase the center section and outer wings separately if you chose (can be added later). some people prefer to run a super simple winch cradle only instead of a full bumper.
-Integrated soft shackle recovery points
- Fits most popular winches- some larger control boxes may need to be relocated or trimming of the front valance may be required
-Fits most popular Hawse fairleads Including the larger Yankum groove fairlead
-Light mounting options- Universal mounting holes on the center section near the winch and cutouts for Baja Designs Squadrons on the wings.

One last thing to consider is that because of the modular design of the bumper, this will ship standard UPS and show up to your door. No dealing with pallets and freight shipping locations.

Looking forward to answering any questions.

Here's some photos- some are of prototypes so there may be some slight differences on the bumper.

image4.jpeg
IMG_3857.jpg
IMG_4025.jpg
IMG_3929.jpg
IMG_4006.jpg
IMG_4018.jpg
IMG_3852.jpg
IMG_3854.jpg
IMG_3928.jpg

I like the idea of the centre winch cradle being available separately
Yeah I think it’s a good option for some people. Gets a winch and some recovery points on there at least. Then they can add wings later or just run the center section only. I’ve been running a similar custom center that I build for quite a while now and works well for my setup which is very minimal and geared toward rocks.

Nice welds! Got a price yet?

Yeah, that is gorgeous. Is that material brushed?

Alright, we have a drop date and pricing.

The bumpers will be available for pre-order starting Halloween day- Tuesday 10/31 at 8am the sale will run through 11/10.

Pricing for the pre-order will be $999 for the full kit ($250 off retail)

If you want to buy the center section only they will be $499 during the sale.

The ship date after the sale ends will depend on order volume but were going to try and get them out as quick as we can.

Shipping for the full kit will be a flat rate $99 for the lower 48. Yes a full bumper shipped UPS to your door for $99.

Questions?

Bellfabrication.com

IMG_4290.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4299.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

I am extremely interested in this. Moving my dryer not so much. I have a 94. What did you do with your dryer to accommodate it?

I am extremely interested in this. Moving my dryer not so much. I have a 94. What did you do with your dryer to accommodate
This truck doesn’t have AC but most people turn them sideways. Unfortunately with most high clearance bumpers this will be the case. Even if it was cut out to accommodate it your dryer would be hanging down and exposed.

We’re live! Hit the site and check it out.

Take advantage of the sale, it ends 11/10.

This truck doesn’t have AC but most people turn them sideways. Unfortunately with most high clearance bumpers this will be the case. Even if it was cut out to accommodate it your dryer would be hanging down and exposed.
Cool, I think i remember seeing somewhere that someone did something similar with turning theirs. I'll look at mine and see what is involved.

I live in Louisiana and often travel Texas. A/C is a must.

Cool, I think i remember seeing somewhere that someone did something similar with turning theirs. I'll look at mine and see what is involved.

I live in Louisiana and often travel Texas. A/C is a must.
Oh yeah definitely understandable! I’d likely die in that humidity haha.

Heads up!

Today is the last day to pre-order and save some cash. If you’ve been looking at it, nows the time.

Happy to answer any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom