Hard Half Doors (FAQ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! A zombie thread walks again :)
Here's my scratch built example:
Link to build pics
cruiserdoor2small.JPG

cruiserdoor1small.JPG

finishedoutsmall.JPG

finishedinsmall.JPg

any pix of door build would like to see some b4 compleation
want 2 make some.

nice job:cheers:

Thanks. Simple and light was the goal. The bolt on skin is easily replaced if dented. Not that I would ever let that happen:D

Those doors are nice to. I like those for the simplicity of them.

Thread resurrection! I wonder how much someone would pay to have their doors cut into half doors the way croozy has done his. For someone that knows how to fabricate, I wouldn't think it would be difficult and I know I would pay a decent price to have mine cut!

Thread resurrection! I wonder how much someone would pay to have their doors cut into half doors the way croozy has done his. For someone that knows how to fabricate, I wouldn't think it would be difficult and I know I would pay a decent price to have mine cut!

I paid $300 to have a set cut and welded up. The metal is very thin, so it takes some skill to do it right and not distort the metal.

I have a March 71 FJ40. The previous owner made the decent doors into half doors.(!!!) I need full doors since the halves aren't legal on the road here. I'd gladly swap, or partial swap for some decent condition full doors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom