What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (75 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I edited this thread to remove a political comment- Politics are not an appropriate comment in Tech. woody also deleted several posts related to this

Oil pump gasket, front main seal, and new belts went in. This winter cycle did a number on most of my seals. Really sounds like my Power Steering pump might have to be next unfortunately.

Next proj: Nitrochargers to BP-51s

IMG_0778.jpeg

I somehow had a post deleted. I have no f***ing idea what political post I made.

I simply posted how much it used to cost and how much it does cost and how I e been able to closely monitor my operational costs.
Not judging in any way.

I’ve logged every fillup, odometer, the cost and mpg since the day I bought it.

:meh:

I somehow had a post deleted. I have no f***ing idea what political post I made.

I simply posted how much it used to cost and how much it does cost and how I e been able to closely monitor my operational costs.
You commented on Biden's incompetency. You may not remember it but that's what you did. The rest of your post was tech-related. I agree with you.

Is the cardan shaft the same thing between FZJ80 & FJ80 ?
Is there a difference in installation and size ?
Can I replace the Cardan FZJ80 1FZ with FJ80 3F ?

You commented on Biden's incompetency. You may not remember it but that's what you did. The rest of your post was tech-related. I agree with you.

No he didn't....

I made the non-technical post.

No he didn't....

I made the non-technical post.
oops. I was really drunk. Recovery is a bitch as i get older.

Tech note: My cruiser's gas mileage tanked after getting a bad batch of fuel. it dropped almost 2 mpgs. Now it's back to normal but I also rebuilt the charcoal canister and my MPGs have never been higher. 12.4 hwy lol.

Yeah, I get about 11 around town. Anywhere from 11.5 to 14.5 on highway depending on the highway and the drive. I am always amazed at how much difference wind makes in these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom