GoldieHahn Build thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is going to be a crawl beast!!!

Please report back on the 25% t case gears and let us know if there is any whine
Gonna test out CRAWL ability's on the Rubicon next month! I'll let ya know on the gears...

Also throwing in a rear main seal and a new steering rack, GoldieHahn is gonna be damn near brand new! 🤪

i-nQQLZ6s-X2.jpg

Dumb question, but who's doing your install? Or, are you doing it yourself with the advantage of company resources...? If so, I miss being able to work on my truck on a lift.
What part of Washington are you in? I'm in Seattle :rolleyes:

Dumb question, but who's doing your install? Or, are you doing it yourself with the advantage of company resources...? If so, I miss being able to work on my truck on a lift.
What part of Washington are you in? I'm in Seattle :rolleyes:
My Daughter's boyfriend is doing most of the work for me, I like to help out when I can and turn some wrenches also. His attention to detail and knowledge is top shelf! In the past I've also used Torfab, they are solid if you are looking for a Cruiser shop! I live in University Place right by the Narrows Bridge, proly just 40 miles south of ya!

I do as much of my own wrenching as possible, but always interested to see who people go to for work on their rigs. Some people have the luxury of access to lifts and nice work spaces. Always makes me jealous

4.88's and TCase gears are in, damn what a difference, loving this setup, absolute weapon!!!

i-kRQRcXm-X2.jpg

What t-case gears did you go with? There are a variety of opinions on the various manufacturers and I am trying to decide which one to go with. Thanks!
to be honest I don't remember the manufacturer, I just called Kurt with Cruiser Outfitters and they set me up with the 4.88's and the TCase gears and everything I needed to complete the job. They are the 25% Tcase Low reduction gears 3.1:1

to be honest I don't remember the manufacturer, I just called Kurt with Cruiser Outfitters and they set me up with the 4.88's and the TCase gears and everything I needed to complete the job. They are the 25% Tcase Low reduction gears 3.1:1
Either Sumo or Trail-Gear.

Either Sumo or Trail-Gear.
so far working out well, had to grind a small portion of the TCase case for the gear to fit, hardest part was getting the old gears off.

GoldieHahn on the Rubicon...

i-HdLw2Kn-X2.jpg

i-LS62STn-X2.jpg

i-4hv534P-X2.jpg

i-6jgJNZ4-X2.jpg

i-hXBvv8m-X3.jpg

Ripped the front bumper off, just waiting on my ARB from Slee to arrive in a week or three. Little Z wanted to wash the rig so it's all clean for the new bumper:)

i-6PMM4z8-X2.jpg

i-ns2f8kW-X3.jpg

I was going to do a custom front bumper, but due to it falling off sooner then planned I just grabbed an ARB, gonna slap it on this weekend!

123555555.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom