GoldieHahn Build thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for sharing your build and adventures. Looks like th 35in tires with F/R lockers along with underbody protection were required for this trip.
As for future updates, why do you need a front bumper? Do you need better approach angle or just a place to hang a winch? Have you considered a hidden winch mount?

Thanks for sharing your build and adventures. Looks like th 35in tires with F/R lockers along with underbody protection were required for this trip.
As for future updates, why do you need a front bumper? Do you need better approach angle or just a place to hang a winch? Have you considered a hidden winch mount?
The front bumper is hangin on by a thread:) Actually is still on there pretty good but def took some hits and in my opinion won't hold to to trails like the Rubicon for very long. My main reason would be a stronger bumper and also added protection to the front lights etc.. Adding a winch and better angle of approach would be awesome also! I'm chatting with the guys at Coastal Offroad, that's who i got my rear bumper from and they are working on a front for the 100's now.

Your truck is awesome! Congrats on the Rubicon! What are the specs on the White UZJ100? Is there a build thread for that one?
Thanks!!! No built thread on it yet but I will make one soon, 2 inch lift with 35's, Steelies with spacers etc...

I also hate chrome. I paid $150 for a new tailgate, uh banner badge for lack of knowing exactly what it is called, took it to a body shop and asked them to turn the chrome letters black. They refused the work.

Do you have a pic of the finished de-chroming job?

bad asssssssss fffffffffff build.

bro imma have to copy those 35s and bumpstop mods. i need the extra clearance over my 34s.

I also hate chrome. I paid $150 for a new tailgate, uh banner badge for lack of knowing exactly what it is called, took it to a body shop and asked them to turn the chrome letters black. They refused the work.

Do you have a pic of the finished de-chroming job?
for the back we just taped it off and plastidipped all the chrome, did the same for the roof rack and front grill. Plasitdip holds up pretty well but ya may have to repeat the process every couple 2 or 3 years if ya want it to look clean. Hope this helps, let me know if ya got more questions, took us about an hour to do...
i-9b5wf2x-X2.jpg
i-N3PhHxV-X2.jpg
i-XpdxsXc-X2.jpg

bad asssssssss fffffffffff build.

bro imma have to copy those 35s and bumpstop mods. i need the extra clearance over my 34s.
Thanks for the props man, def happy with the build and performance so far, more mods coming soon. My bumpstop mod cost me about 30 bucks at the hardware store or you can order some legit ones online. The 35's were a game changers for me running Rubicon in my opinion, thanks again!

The front bumper is hangin on by a thread:) Actually is still on there pretty good but def took some hits and in my opinion won't hold to to trails like the Rubicon for very long. My main reason would be a stronger bumper and also added protection to the front lights etc.. Adding a winch and better angle of approach would be awesome also! I'm chatting with the guys at Coastal Offroad, that's who i got my rear bumper from and they are working on a front for the 100's now.
My son and I built the Coastal high clearance front bumper for his 3rd gen 4runner. Solid kit for the $, though shipping is a killer. I’ve been considering their rear bumper for my LX470, or 4x4Labs, or fabricate my own. Any comments +/- on the Coastal rear?

My son and I built the Coastal high clearance front bumper for his 3rd gen 4runner. Solid kit for the $, though shipping is a killer. I’ve been considering their rear bumper for my LX470, or 4x4Labs, or fabricate my own. Any comments +/- on the Coastal rear?
Love it, I would not change anything about it!!!

Looks rad dude. Did you run old sluice and little sluice or did you bypass them?
Thanks for the props! We bypassed those on the Rubicon..

Got the front Wheeler bumpstops in the mail, these things are huge:)
i-8TwzChM-X2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom