Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New product here. Vent line kit for axles and trans/TC.

J

This found me at the right time as I’ve been on the verge of purchasing an ARB kit for the past few weeks. Would much rather hold out for this kit. Let me know when available for purchase. Would love to see some pics of this installed, too.

This found me at the right time as I’ve been on the verge of purchasing an ARB kit for the past few weeks. Would much rather hold out for this kit. Let me know when available for purchase. Would love to see some pics of this installed, too.

It mounts anywhere in the engine bay or where ever you want it to mount. Comes with 25' or 35' of tubing so you can decide its location. I'd put high up on the firewall personally.

dual is 75.00
triple is 95.00

Jason

It mounts anywhere in the engine bay or where ever you want it to mount. Comes with 25' or 35' of tubing so you can decide its location. I'd put high up on the firewall personally.

dual is 75.00
triple is 95.00

Jason

How do they attach to the firewall? Machine screws?

Any chance you could throw in an extra breather so I can run the rear diff line up somewhere in the rear of the truck? I’d pay extra of course.

Vent line kit as in, diff/trans breathers?
How do they attach to the firewall? Machine screws?

Any chance you could throw in an extra breather so I can run the rear diff line up somewhere in the rear of the truck? I’d pay extra of course.
How can I order the diff breather kit? Great product Jason.

ON WEBSITE !!!!!!

Had a little helper for a bit this morning so I went to the shop early to get something into CAD and on the table so we could have a little project from raw material to a tacked up product so he could understand it a bit more. So the 70 series rear is born... Oh wait... and the 40 series rear and....the revised 100 series rear. Turned into a productive morning for sure. I had a blast doing a little show and tell and teaching a little.

Some of you know I coached and judged a Skills jr high and high school welding team in Wyoming for a bit years ago and sure felt good to give back to a younger interested youngster.

High clearance rear is the bottom shells in the pic. Same as the rear on my ELE ELE rear

J
IMG_20200718_110157241.jpg
IMG_20200718_110202575.jpg
IMG_20200718_110224144_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190718_095508496.jpg

Had a little helper for a bit this morning so I went to the shop early to get something into CAD and on the table so we could have a little project from raw material to a tacked up product so he could understand it a bit more. So the 70 series rear is born... Oh wait... and the 40 series rear and....the revised 100 series rear. Turned into a productive morning for sure. I had a blast doing a little show and tell and teaching a little.

Some of you know I coached and judged a Skills jr high and high school welding team in Wyoming for a bit years ago and sure felt good to give back to a younger interested youngster.

High clearance rear is the bottom shells in the pic. Same as the rear on my ELE ELE rear

J
View attachment 2375792View attachment 2375793View attachment 2375794View attachment 2375801

Do I get to be really excited by these pics?

I'm stoked about my TT drop diff kit arriving this week. Just ordered more products to support a 2" front / 3" rear lift.

1) Adjustable rear upper and lower control arms. (ORDERED)
2) Extended length sway bar end links. (ORDERED)

Jason - Can you recommend a steel front skid plate that will work with the TT drop diff kit?

Last edited:
I'm stoked about my TT drop diff kit arriving this week. Just ordered more products to support a 2" front / 3" rear lift.

1) Adjustable rear upper and lower control arms. (ORDERED)
2) Extended length sway bar end links. (ORDERED)

Jason - Can you recommend a steel front skid plate that will work with the TT drop diff kit?

C,

Thanks for the order it will ship in the morning. I'd personally order Dissent from @benc front skid. It works with my diff drop.

J

AND................... The 100 series SAS kit is born..

This set up is going in my ELE rig for a final test fit. 4" Trail Tailor TourFlex tapered wire coils, 9 stage adjustable EXTENDED 45mm bore Tough Dog foamcells, XHD steering stabilizer, 105 5 lug Toyota hubs (NO WHEEL ADAPTERS HERE), Aisin freewheel hubs, Nitro/RCV axles, 105 rotors, 100 ceramic coat calipers and Akebono ceramic pads, 80 radius arms and bushes, 4:88s, ARB air locker, 80 box, custom steering shaft and joints and the new Trail Tailor bracket kit with frame strengthening plates and steering box sleeves.

(Tough Dog adjustable panhards not pictured)

J

IMG_20200725_111946027.jpg
IMG_20200725_111952081.jpg
IMG_20200725_111959219.jpg
IMG_20200725_112003090.jpg
IMG_20200725_112009801.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom