Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm seeing red. Thanks for the super stout recovery points. One of the OEM ones was twisted.

Recovery 2.jpg

Recovery 1.jpg

💳 💳 💳 💳 Addicting..

Nope addiction is a minimum of 6 cards.................. hurry up and get there. WE'LL BE READY FOR YOU!

You get REALLY SPECIAL treatment when I get a call from your SO/Wife begging me not to sell you anything else... YES!! this has happened.

J

Nope addiction is a minimum of 6 cards.................. hurry up and get there. WE'LL BE READY FOR YOU!

You get REALLY SPECIAL treatment when I get a call from your SO/Wife begging me not to sell you anything else... YES!! this has happened.

J

WOW.. I do need to order some recovery points to match the red slider. :banana:

@TRAIL TAILOR Looks like I need a new exhaust system. Our Cruiser has been getting louder over the past few months. I popped an air bag on the passenger side and the plastic cover around the bilstein shock is melted and warped. Must be excess heat blowing out where it is not supposed to. Anyway, what is the current status of the cat back exhaust and headers you have mentioned here. Don't want to just take down to the muffler shop and have them replace stuff with factory equipment if what you have is going to be available soon and is way better.

@TRAIL TAILOR Looks like I need a new exhaust system. Our Cruiser has been getting louder over the past few months. I popped an air bag on the passenger side and the plastic cover around the bilstein shock is melted and warped. Must be excess heat blowing out where it is not supposed to. Anyway, what is the current status of the cat back exhaust and headers you have mentioned here. Don't want to just take down to the muffler shop and have them replace stuff with factory equipment if what you have is going to be available soon and is way better.

I have ONE-- 3" cat back in stock but no headers. If I can get a couple of non- VVTI header and cat back guys I'd place another order from my guys in Australia. Approx. 3-5 weeks on delivery pending customs release.

Jason

I have ONE-- 3" cat back in stock but no headers. If I can get a couple of non- VVTI header and cat back guys I'd place another order from my guys in Australia. Approx. 3-5 weeks on delivery pending customs release.

Jason
J-

Interested but lots of questions- Non VVTI here...need more info on the headers or full system w/headers. Last I recall you had a few peeps testing the headers and you were awaiting feedback-what was the result? How was the fit, Any interference with DS steering column or other hardware, flanges bolt right up or how much if any custom work needed, curious how the headers look etc etc

Thanks

Edit: never mind, I scrolled back a ways to find the pics of the exhaust & headers.

Last edited:
Very interested in the cat back you have. What is the price? My manifolds are currently in good shape so I could wait a little longer to replace those. Wouldn't have to do the whole thing at the same time. Right? What is the advantage to cat back over just standard? My truck is non VVTI.

Very interested in the cat back you have. What is the price? My manifolds are currently in good shape so I could wait a little longer to replace those. Wouldn't have to do the whole thing at the same time. Right? What is the advantage to cat back over just standard? My truck is non VVTI.

I'll PM you pricing, I need to get shipping figured out. But won't be too bad since you are just in OR. It is a 3" vs 2.25" (iirc on stock) includes a high flow muffler and resonator as well. Bends are more subtle too.

J

I'll PM you pricing, I need to get shipping figured out. But won't be too bad since you are just in OR. It is a 3" vs 2.25" (iirc on stock) includes a high flow muffler and resonator as well. Bends are more subtle too.

J
have you heard this on a truck?

Would love to see some video's of the exhaust and it sound

Jason, question for you.

I've currently got your TD gold coils in my truck. They're keeping the rear height where it should be, though I do run air bags when towing a small camper or the truck is fully loaded plus the spare for camping. I've got drawers and sliders, no 3rd row. About to order a rear bumper to carry a 34" spare. Would you suggest I'll need to upgrade to a heavier rate rear spring at that point? Not looking to use the bags to compensate as a regular practice.

Also, are you entertaining any individual rear bumper orders at all?

Last edited:
have you heard this on a truck?
Would love to see some video's of the exhaust and it sound

I have it on a 100 and it's "throatier" than a stock for sure. I'll try and get a vid clip up in the next day or two. I'll also be putting one on my 100 with the remote turbo kit in a bit too. My 100 goes on the rack by this weekend and should have a good under carriage view as well for you.

J

Jason, question for you.

I've currently got your TD gold coils in my truck. They're keeping the rear height where it should be, though I do run air bags when towing a small camper or the truck is fully loaded plus the spare for camping. I've got drawers and sliders, no 3rd row. About to order a rear bumper to carry a 34" spare. Would you suggest I'll need to upgrade to a heavier rate rear spring at that point? Not looking to use the bags to compensate as a regular practice.

Also, are you entertaining any individual rear bumper orders at all?

I'd probably bump you up to the TourFlex coil once you add the rear bumper. I've got Matt back a few days a week right now and as soon as I get him back full time I'll be opening up the 100 armor orders. Should be in the next couple of weeks. He's been welding from the house quite a bit for me on smaller parts. I have 3 rigs leaving in the next 7 days and it will really get us back on a more steady fab schedule.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom