Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The Trail Tailor Customs shop is ready for the 100 to hit the rack for the SAS swap kit. Just got another 2 coil/axle swap 62s finished up, shop cleaned up and ready to work again on Monday.

J
IMG_20200703_104410219.jpg
IMG_20200703_104432929.jpg

And Ele Ele waiting her turn..

IMG_20200703_121116647.jpg

First SAS customer @Quone is signed up and will be shipped to us in a couple weeks via the reliable transport services of @Riverrunner aka Aaron.

Trail Tailor SAS kit & install and 3" 45mm adjustable Tough Dog shocks with TourFlex coils on all four corners. Other details to come.

Jason

Props to @TRAIL TAILOR , got me some new u-bolts for my slider refresh and a single skid plate spacer for one that went missing on mine. My 17yo did criticize him initially for not including a nut with the spacer and bolt. I asked him to go look at the truck and where the bolt goes . . .

Props to @TRAIL TAILOR , got me some new u-bolts for my slider refresh and a single skid plate spacer for one that went missing on mine. My 17yo did criticize him initially for not including a nut with the spacer and bolt. I asked him to go look at the truck and where the bolt goes . . .

Ha! Rookie!

Glad it all came together C,

J

Just to update everyone. I have Matt back with me full time so bumper fabrication will start next week. I've got 10000# of sheet arriving on Tues/Wed and I'll start cutting the front and rear prototypes again to see if I want to make any final changes.

There have been about 12 of you interested and I have reached out to the ones that really showed interest. I have 3 deposits for rears currently.

Plan is to make 5-6 (including prototype) of each bumper. These will be customizable pending desires. I will make the rears in dual arm configurations, but not make the arms until they are ordered. Tire on DS or PS, ladders, dual and triple jerry cans, 3 way LEDs, backup/spots, ladder and jerry can removable combos, Dual tires... Etc.

3 Way LEDs and backups are addtional options that will not be on these unless ordered prior to cutting.

Fronts are all winch with flush mount LEDs, LED bars , D-rings and center lo pro bullbar.

ALL steel construction, fully welded.

Thanks all!

Jason

Quick question - I have some 100 series tow points in my cart, do I need the tow point bolts also? Or will the OEM bolts that are on the rig work? I'm going to install the tow points with an ARB bumber. Thanks!

Quick question - I have some 100 series tow points in my cart, do I need the tow point bolts also? Or will the OEM bolts that are on the rig work? I'm going to install the tow points with an ARB bumber. Thanks!

You'll need new bolts and if you have the newer 2002-2007 model bumper you'll need approx 1/2 spacers to get the point out and away from the pocket.

Thanks, mine is an 06. Do you sell the spacers also? I don't see them on your site.

Thanks, mine is an 06. Do you sell the spacers also? I don't see them on your site.

I don't anymore. Most use steel spacers similar to these.

Last edited:
Thank you. Could you please help me identify which ones I would need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom