What to do with old seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I've recently upgraded to a pair of Corbeau XRS Baja seats, but not I have no idea what to do with my torn up stock seats. Are these worth anything? Do I bother trying to sell them? I don't really feel bad about tossing them, but would rather try and make a few bucks back if there's still a market, however, I wouldn't want to ship them. Any ideas? Thanks.

IMG_20200327_194038.jpg

Beat up seats usually do not sell, since we all have beat up seat :) I put mine on the street, the scrappers took them away.

The switch plates and knobs are worth a little.

Maybe if the motors and gears are operable, someone will want them to recover while out if the truck, then install with little down time.

If the seat cushions are in good shape, you can get some coin for those.

Well, I messed up the quote above and added my reply in with it, but it’s the motor at the front bottom of the driver seat to move the seat forward and back.

The switch plates and knobs are worth a little.

Maybe if the motors and gears are operable, someone will want them to recover while out if the truck, then install with little down time.

Agree. Definitely pull the control assemblies before you toss the seats. They will sell.

Instructions:
1. Retain all hardware and electronics from lower seat brackets.
2. Utilize remainder of seats as kinetic targets on rifle range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom