Builds Classic Cruiser Giveaway #1 - 1978 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As of today how many tickets are out there?
Gotta know what my chances are after all!
We actually have a third party sweepstakes company handling all the website entries, mail-in entries, and the drawing of the actual winner to make sure it's all done legit and fair. So short answer is I don't know the total. But what I do know through the reporting data on my website is that about 3,750 customers have made a purchase during the giveaway period. Of that 3,750 only about 2,850 live in the US and can enter the sweepstakes.

Last edited:
We took the FJ40 out a for a spin around SLC a couple days ago. It was fun to see everyone's reactions to it and surprising how many people would actually approach us or roll down their window to give us a thumbs up or compliment the vehicle. Legend 4x4 really has built one eye-catching vehicle! One fellow actually stopped and talked to us and said he had been following the giveaway on Instagram so when passed by our photoshoot he had to come back and take a look at it in real life. It was a good day. Here's some of my favorite photos from the day:

DSC02689b.jpg

DSC02771.jpg

DSC02606.jpg

The giveaway entry period ends 1/31/2020 (less than 5 days away!)

So head over to www.CruiserGear.co and treat yourself to a nice new shirt or hat because this entire week we're giving DOUBLE ENTRIES in the giveaway! So a $25 shirt is now with 10 entries in the giveaway! Double your chances!

www.CruiserGear.co

I figured you guys here would appreciate these pics more than social media would. The guys at Legend 4x4 are working around the clock to get the hardtop wrapped up! Can't wait to see it on the cruiser!
IMG_5582.JPEG

IMG_5584.JPEG

IMG_5581.JPEG

IMG_5583.JPEG

IMG_5588.jpeg

Remember IH8MUD members get 10% off at Cruiser Gear!
Just use the code "IH8MUDMEMBER"

Order placed. Does a $25 shirt still get you 10 entries after the Mud discount code you posted?

The Cruiser looks great by the way.:beer:

Order placed. Does a $25 shirt still get you 10 entries after the Mud discount code you posted?

The Cruiser looks great by the way.:beer:

Awesome! thanks for your support!
Entries are calculated on the order total after discounts and before shipping. If that makes sense. So if your t-shirt was $22.50 after the discount and before shipping you would get 8 entries. Which is still pretty good for one shirt!
Good luck!

I figured you guys here would appreciate these pics more than social media would. The guys at Legend 4x4 are working around the clock to get the hardtop wrapped up! Can't wait to see it on the cruiser!
View attachment 2196689
View attachment 2196691
View attachment 2196692
View attachment 2196693
View attachment 2196694

Remember IH8MUD members get 10% off at Cruiser Gear!
Just use the code "IH8MUDMEMBER"
Bummer I placed my my order and forgot to use the code...oh well at least I got entered. I'm feelin' lucky, can't wait to put those "Legend" keys on my new leather Overlanyard V2 keychain! 🤞:steer:

Alright guys, that's a wrap on this sweepstakes entry period! Thank you so much for all those who entered! We will hear back from the sweepstakes company on or before 2/10/20 and we will blast it everywhere when we know the winner is! It's been such an amazing journey. We can't thank the guys at Legend 4x4 enough for all the blood, sweat, (and probably tears haha) that went into this build. It really is just gorgeous. And not just that, it's a runner. That's one crisp 2F! Here's some shop pics with the hard-top on. We will likely get some better outdoor photos of it and when we do I'll share them here as well!

1580537132350.png

1580537173542.png

thank youArtboard 3-100.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled for our next awesome projects we have cooking up!
Thank you everyone!!

www.CruiserGear.co

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom