Builds Classic Cruiser Giveaway #1 - 1978 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why did you decide to sell the truck?
There were a few things I would of added to it, but opted not for the sake of keeping the integrity of the build and concept. I would of added - a must for me - a roll bar, which was not possible due to the extended rear custom jumper seats. I would of added at least disc front brakes (it has drum all round) which would of required having to go with larger rims (16 vs stock 15 inch wheels). And having the front axle shifted forward a bit to clear the rubber at full lock turns. Those are a few Items to list.

Your feedback is most certainly true, however, there were too many line items to address, for my own taste, piece of mind and budget that I was willing to invest in. Most my travels are extended road trip types where I felt this FJ would be enjoyed by another enthusiast for sure. Still totally love these FJs, but my sweet spot has been with my 15 Trail 4runner, 80 series LC and a GX 470 as my extended travel fleet. Whoever ultimately acquires this FJ, I look forward in following on IG and providing any help or questions they may have. Just want to see this go to a great home and enjoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom