7” headlight upgrade now for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kelly saad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
These are finally for sale, it has taken far too long.

Built from laser cut 12 ga steel, and welded construction. These hold most 7” lights, but I cannot guarantee all since there are so many options out there.

Sold as a pair, bare steel, adjustable headlight mount ring included. Pigtail adapters are included.
Check website for pricing and inventory.
fullsizeoutput_37f7.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok... so where is the link to get a set Kelly? Hurry up and get your website updated :) Such a damn slacker... lol.

I know, I should Just send ya my money. These are gunna look awesome.

Last edited:
Ok... so where is the link to get a set Kelly? Hurry up and get your website updated :) Such a damn slacker... lol.

I know, I should Just send ya my money. These are gunna look awesome.
I should have a click and pay tab on the website, maybe:hmm: I just like to keep it more personal I guess.

After tonight I highly recommend these JW Speakers. We drove a little off road using low and high beams, and 50 miles on the highway. These are impressive and I do not regret the $$$ I spent. They are too much money, but they are sweet!

I'm assuming this is only for the Land Cruiser and not the LX470 correct?
Correct. The LX hood is in the way, I looked at it but the only way it would work is with smaller lights, not 7" .

Do they work for all year 100s?

Is there a link on your website to purchase?

@kelly saad you'll be at HIH8 right? Really looking forward to seeing these in person!

Those turned out great Kelly! Thanks for seeing it through and giving us this option - I'll be pinging you for a set this fall once I'm caught up on orders and installing all the other stuff I bought and haven't gotten to yet ;)

Those turned out great Kelly! Thanks for seeing it through and giving us this option - I'll be pinging you for a set this fall once I'm caught up on orders and installing all the other stuff I bought and haven't gotten to yet ;)
Thanks! Good job on your grilles too, you did it! See you at HIH

Thanks! Good job on your grilles too, you did it! See you at HIH
Thanks! And sad to say I will not be seeing you at HIH this year, would've been fun to snap a pic of the two best grills next to each other :smokin:

IMG_4407.jpg
These are taunting me Kelly... Taunting.....

VisionX Vortex 7" with Hi4 adapter for highs and lows to burn simultaneously, the adapters you showed, and 4.7" VisionX Light Cannons.... I can't say how amazing these VisionX's build quality is.

Stelah is gunna be BAD A$$!!!!

View attachment 1722347 These are taunting me Kelly... Taunting.....

VisionX Vortex 7" with Hi4 adapter for highs and lows to burn simultaneously, the adapters you showed, and 4.7" VisionX Light Cannons.... I can't say how amazing these VisionX's build quality is.

Stelah is gunna be BAD A$$!!!!
Nice, my Vision Xs will be delivered tomorrow. Where did you source the adapters?

FYI You can get the VisionX light kit (harness/two lights) from Rockridge 4WD for $484 with the Hi/Lo adapters...if you're not in WA. Otherwise add tax for the total below.

No affiliation with VisionX or Rockridge 4WD, but Rockridge is a legit, listed VisionX reseller. They're located in Wenatchee on the dry side of WA state.

Chrome only, use "rock10" for discount code. Black chrome will only run you another $318. :frown:

WrfKuPb.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom