7” headlight upgrade now for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need help from those who already installed these headlights. These plugs came with the kit. Which color wire did you connect for the low and high beam? Which wires do I tap if I wanted DRL to these 194 wedge bulbs on this lamp?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Check out this page

You need to wire in a relay. The blue goes to high beam I think. The DRL is a separate smaller plug that is not part of the headlights wires.

Hi guys can someone help me out please how did you guys wire up 7' LED light with DRL thanks
Check my website under “install” you need a relay on the drivers side pigtail.

I recently bought a pair of JW speakers to replace my amazon lights. Different style connector on the back of the JW speakers. Got a pigtail to convert the toyota connectors to the new style jw speakers and the lights wont turn on at all. Anyone have any issues with theirs?

I recently bought a pair of JW speakers to replace my amazon lights. Different style connector on the back of the JW speakers. Got a pigtail to convert the toyota connectors to the new style jw speakers and the lights wont turn on at all. Anyone have any issues with theirs?
Other people have bought the Jeep specific headlights and they cannot get them to work. Must be H4

Other people have bought the Jeep specific headlights and they cannot get them to work. Must be H4
Thats not good news...guess ill be selling them if thats the case. I bought the jeep connector end adaptors online thar fit the dual toyota ones. I get power at the black spliced together wires but no where else when connected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom