Vintage badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want a vintage Toyota badge. Contacted a guy who can machine out of aluminum and do different colors. Any interest? This was the Toyota logo in the 70s and 80s. Here is a pic of a ome one and a pic of the reproduced drawing. They would be about 30 bucks. He needs 10 orders to be worth it.
@bhicks
Here is oem vs some renderings, I was gonna shoot for either bare aluminum or Cygnus white ...
001.jpg
s-l400 (1).jpg
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG
This one was posted on another thread. I like some of it's features as well. I am going to play with this design over the next few days and try to have a finalzed design to show you guys by the end of the weekend and hopefully get the CAD file over to my machinist by Monday to have a prototype made. Hopefully by then we will have a decent group of guys interested so I can make a batch large enough to keep the price in the $30 range.

Last edited:
Looks like there is a few different threads about these retro badges. I will not be able to keep up with all of them so I'm just going to update the main one in the classifieds. If you are interested just click on the link below and that will be updated every couple days as I go through the process of getting these to Market.
New Aluminum TEQ badges
Here's a few pics of the two designs I'm playing with.
capture6-1-jpg.1707219
capture5-2-jpg.1707220
capture11-jpg.1707221
capture-10-jpg.1707222
capture12-jpg.1707223

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom