New F & 2F carbs (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll shoot you a PM. I don't really need the same original carb, whatever replacement carb you recommend.

Marshall,

do you have a replacement carb for the 68' fj40?

Hey, Trollhole, @FJWalt is looking to upgrade from the 68' carb to a 2 barrel. When will those carbs be in?

Thanks Trollhole! I will definitely be interested in the 2 barrel to replace the 68 carb. I will check back with you.

@Trollhole Marshall, I’m ready to purchase my 3rd carb from you! This time I need a 3/70 carb for a 1.5F engine. Will you get any of those in this shipment that must be pretty close to arriving?

If so remind me the cost - can’t seem to find it.

Duh, found the prices on first page.

Hi Marshall,
Rebuilding my 78 FJ40LV-KCJA, last 20% to go. Have a Weber 34/34 on it now but the new cowl/fire wall is giving me fits in trying to route the throttle cable without serious constricting bends. Have mechanical linkage and pedal from a 77. How close is your carburetor to the vacuum brake booster/ master cylinder as I find the Weber is so close that I would not be able to change the automatic choke to a manual. Do you have a 2F Carburetor in stock and ready to go for this application.
Thanks,
Joseph

Hi Marshall,
Rebuilding my 78 FJ40LV-KCJA, last 20% to go. Have a Weber 34/34 on it now but the new cowl/fire wall is giving me fits in trying to route the throttle cable without serious constricting bends. Have mechanical linkage and pedal from a 77. How close is your carburetor to the vacuum brake booster/ master cylinder as I find the Weber is so close that I would not be able to change the automatic choke to a manual. Do you have a 2F Carburetor in stock and ready to go for this application.
Thanks,
Joseph

They should all be in Monday. With the stock carb spacer it's a far as the original carb was and better yet you can use the stock air cleaner which is way better than the weber one.

My 1970 (12/1969 I believe) Fj40 has a GM Rochester 2 jet carb and I am wanting to go back to more a factory setup. My fj has a hand throttle cable and a choke so I was going to order the $315 carb you offer but want to be sure I don’t have to purchase anything else to get it to bolt up properly. Do you have these carbs in stock? I live in Mt Pleasant SC. Thanks!

IMG_2672.JPG

IMG_2673.JPG

Just bought one of your carburetors, 2F mechanical linkage and manual choke.
Today I installed my 78 FJ40 brake booster and it hits the 34/34 progressive Weber carburetor. Left that way both would self destruct.
I'm hoping there won't be conflicts with this new carburetor.
As far as an air breather is concerned, the oem that I have is toast. do you know of any aftermarkets that fit and could tie me over until I get another oem? Thanks,
Jospeh

@Trollhole,
Hi Marshall, how do I get in touch with you? I tried to send a PM but not sure it went through? Just had a couple questions about the carb, etc.
Thank you.

Marshal
I would like to buy a electronic dizzy from you for my desmogged 73fj40. I already have your carb and would like to pair them up. I cannot find a link for your dizzy purchasing.

Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom