New F & 2F carbs (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will work on any year that has mechanical linkage (non cable). They are not made in Japan. If that is what you are looking for.

Hello!

Looking for a de-smogged carb for a 1976 (November) FJ40 with a 2F. Can you point me in the right direction?

Trollhole, just ordered one of your F Carbs for my 09/72 FJ40, as well as the recommended cable and nuts. Can't wait to have my baby up and running again! So glad I stumbled across this forum!

Marshall, I sent you an email back on April 11, 2016, with pictures of cracks in the diaphragm (not sure the correct term), on a new carb I got from you. The carb functions properly, for now, how can I contact you to see about getting a new part? I'm not sure how to post pictures on this thread.

20160410_193831.jpg

20160410_193825.jpg

They are due to ship to me on the 7th. I'm pretty sure they are firm with that. They had a casting issue with a part and had to remake the batch. I have 100 carbs coming in so hopefully I will have enough stock for a few months at least. As soon as I get a tracking number I'll have a better idea of when they are going to hit here. Sorry about the delays guys but I'm at the mercy of my manufacturer.

Received new carb for 40. Took awhile but figured out carb wouldnt allow gas in. Took the top off and moved float back and forth until compressed air would go in. Gasket looked to have a little crease. Is there somewhere we can get replacements?

Carb is working now but choke wont close all the way so truck wont start without opening air cleaner and pushing choke closed rest of the way. Cable is actuating choke fully but butterfly is dependent on spring and mechanism seems to hang up on something. Anyone else have this problem?

Same question. Ordered my back before 4th of July and now almost September
:(

Thank you Marshall. I think us in Texas now have bigger things to worry about.
:(

Yes you do. I feel your pain. I grew up in Angelina county just north of Houston in a town called Diboll as well we lived in Kingwod for a couple years. We lived on a creek that flowed into the Neches river. Normally a creek that's 2 inches deep. When we had a hard rain it would be 20 feet high and flood our back yard. I'm assuming my old house is under water now.

Yes you do. I feel your pain. I grew up in Angelina county just north of Houston in a town called Diboll as well we lived in Kingwod for a couple years. We lived on a creek that flowed into the Neches river. Normally a creek that's 2 inches deep. When we had a hard rain it would be 20 feet high and flood our back yard. I'm assuming my old house is under water now.

:( hope the best for our fellow Texans

BTW.... I got notice my carb just shipped.

Thanks

Considering placing an order for a 60 series carb, what's the current stock situation like? Thanks in advance

Looking for a replacement carb for my 1968 1F. SD40 aisin carb, small sight glass (round showing).

Thanks,

Looking for a replacement carb for my 1968 1F. SD40 aisin carb, small sight glass (round showing).

Thanks,

I've probably have one but it's not rebuilt. I believe the big window is a sd40 and the round window one was a s40 or d40? They are all on a shelf at home. I'll look tomorrow. If I have a spare year I'll give it up. All the single barrels are going for crazy money now. I'm going to hoard all the big windows I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom