What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (124 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

did the pin 7 mod and added CDL switch.... ISSUES ISSUES..... UG! ! ! ! ! ! !

4-runner / 97-80 CDL switch same part? ALSO!! No 4-LOW dash lights

Need to remove and repair sun roof it will not close... drivers side corner sags and will not seat.... Glad it does not rain here often,,,,, and it will close that much that it does not wet the interior when it does decide to rain..... ARGGGG ... needs to be a COLD day for that,,, as I will be pissed all day

I love my 20yo truck.... :0)

061D32E7-9706-4A13-9C74-05B6E33752E8.jpeg
Sweet singlespeed!
It's been a while too, since mine has seen a real trail. Effin' back injury:mad:.
I'm using this as inspiration!
Just raced today!!

I tossed in my CDL switch (only to not have any dash lighting, but I do hear the relay and motor run) and backe up to my barn to unload a load from a large branch that fell a few weeks ago.

WP_20171021_13_19_44_Rich_28Custom29.jpg
Thread going right now with all the info you would need to remedy that.

Pro tip

Talk to your wife first, before installing the mirror.

Otherwise she will tell you after you went to Pep Boys (wasting your time there looking for the right size bolts and washers) there are three bolts inside the box in case you need them.

Not great quality, but it only costs $46 on eBay.

My wife already gave me an earful worth of a review for the new mirror.

It shakes so much it makes her dizzy.

My wife already gave me an earful worth of a review for the new mirror.

It shakes so much it makes her dizzy.
Reminds me of a joke I would have to post in sChat. What to you tell a ......

Yes, thanks. I do know that and have looked them over. FWIW. I did not post that to trigger answers, it was just "what I did to my 80 today".
Are you the same McBoost from the Audi/VW world?

Thinking about ordering a set of SCS F5's but as a wheel rookie, how much farther will 3.50" backspace sit out compared to stock? Just an inch or 1.5 or....?

at a stand still with this project. Apparently 4x4 labs doesn't check their kits before shipping them out. tried to start on my swing outs but the kit didn't come with the bearing races or the sleeves. So at this point I am missing the races, sleeves, tube top caps and rear recovery points. I cant move forward on the project without those items. I'm very disappointed with this kit at this point. at this rate I am sure that more items will be missing as i move on to the tire carrier, jerry can holder and front bumper. For as much money as you pay for these kits you would expect everything to be present. Especially since they are almost impossible to get a hold of. And considering that it takes months to get your order they should have plenty of time to check that all parts are present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom