Group by for Tatton dc shaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you Jose! Plus it's an honor to be on the same thread as @jcardona1 : )

I'm checking with Curtis about joints, he was unaware of greaseable Life Series, is getting back to me, I'll post whatever I learn..

Before you jump ship and leave us all hanging, can you give it through the weekend? I think we should call it on Monday morning. If we don't have enough people by then, maybe Curtis will be nice and let us have the discount anyway. He seemed pretty relaxed on the phone.
Not to worry, I'll hang in, in fact, already paid.

Already paid: )

So is it possible to still get in on this? I'm interested in the life joints if anyone got an answer from the seller. Also, what measurements does he need, just flange to flange?

flange face to flange face. I think you'd be ok if you called Curtis. Ask him about the greaseable Life Series (I already have twice : )..

Has anyone heard from Curtis about when we can expect the shafts to complete? I know its only been a little over a week since payment, but just curious. I might give him a call this week

Update: talked to Curtis today, he said he will be building the shafts this weekend, and will be shipping them on Monday.

Got my shaft today, installed it and....... no more vibes! Thanks Curtis, worked great, looks great. Can't ask for more than that.

excited for mine. gonna call him tomorrow to see if it's coming

Before I start a new thread how can I get in contact with Curtis besides the email on his website? I'm in Japan so can't call him but trying to get the dc driveshaft for my 80 in Georgia.

Before I start a new thread how can I get in contact with Curtis besides the email on his website? I'm in Japan so can't call him but trying to get the dc driveshaft for my 80 in Georgia.

I've contacted him via phone and email. Both worked. Why cant you call him from Japan?

I've contacted him via phone and email. Both worked. Why cant you call him from Japan?

Sent an email through the site with no reply and I only make calls through Facebook messager.

@the stig I also got the Life Series non-greaseable. To my knowledge Curtis is still not carrying the greaseable Life Series. I would have preferred greaseable, but I think they're relatively new to the market

@the stig I also got the Life Series non-greaseable. To my knowledge Curtis is still not carrying the greaseable Life Series. I would have preferred greaseable, but I think they're relatively new to the market

According to my local driveshaft shop, they have been around for a while. IIRC, an " X " at the end of the part number should indicate the greaseable units. I have been running the Non-greaseable Spicer DC in my front DS for about 4 years. Lots of high speed freeway, and lots of wheeling, including dragging 5000# pounds around behind me on challenging trails sometimes. No problems yet. I have found a way to grease the center ball, so I do that pretty often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom