Group by for Tatton dc shaft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Anyone know if its Canada friendly? Exchange rates and shipping usually seem to make these group buys less than ideal. I'm interested if it doesn't end up needing the house re - mortgaged.
please give Curtis a call @ 801 685-0056

We'd have to get a commitment, numberswise from people and then each individual would have to contact him for their particular needs, I would think.
yes once we get 6 or more buyer ill send a list in to Curtis then ya'll call in for measurement and payment

I think we may have the six by now.

list of confirm buyers
1) quang rear 38 1/4"
2) SeaDrifter rear 37 3/4" front 32
3) JLH911
4) ELKhunter358

31.5" for a front DS fzj80 with 4" lift

yes

Last time he was doing $350 shipped for the better Dana "Life Series" joints as an upgrade option, I was going to call but figured others may want a higher quality joint for a small price change...

I'm waiting until I get my front axle put back together. If I "need" one due to vibration, then I'll want to be on the list, but I would need it by oct 15th, I'm hunting past that point in time. I want one for reliability's sake, but the damn 80 has eaten a hole in my wallet and all my money fell out, even a cc, so I'm trying not to spend money right now.

So, if anyone's interested, non-hurry shipping to Alberta will work out to around $100. With that, the exchange rate and taxes, I'm looking at around $550cad. Not as great a deal as what you guys down south are getting.

Unfortunately, that's more than an impulse buy for me, so I may be living with some vibration while scouring the junkyards here for a Tacoma shaft over the next little while.

where abouts in alberta are you?? @Doc McCoy has his done recently for a steal i heard......

Im in for a front DS for sure. Where exactly do i need to measure from?

Call Curtis to verify, but from what I understand it's from face of flange to face of flange. I'll be running a 4" lift and other buddies that have the same lift are running a 31.5" Driveshaft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom