Are 80 series prop shafts interchangeable?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
No sorry for the confusion i meant like different modelsFront to rear? No.
Mark...
No sorry for the confusion i meant like different models
Thats a lot of help! Thanks mateIf you swap them from the same model, sure
Auto vs manual will be different.
VC vs non-VC transfer case will be different also.
Not sure if there's a difference between petrol and diesel engines. I don't think so, but not certain
No sorry for the confusion i meant like different models
Somewhat. One of the FJ62 shafts, front or rear I can't remember, will swap for the rear shaft on the FZJ80. The 62 shaft is slightly shorter but works on a stock 80 series.
Howzit, I was wondering if it would also work the other way around? I.e. Would a front propshaft from an 80 series work as the front propshaft for a 60 series?It's gotta be a FJ62 with the A440F auto tranny, not a manual. Should've pointed that out earlier.
Howzit, I was wondering if it would also work the other way around? I.e. Would a front propshaft from an 80 series work as the front propshaft for a 60 series?
Regards,
Dave