Lexus LX 600? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For the past 2 years they have had a sport option.

It is the TRD kit that has been offered for years in Japan.

I have a few in stock in DFW....We did alot at Park Place Plano pre sport pacakge.
Thanks. I won’t buy another car without CarPlay. I know lots of truck enthusiasts on this forum don’t care but I find it’s much safer to have it. The screen and phone connection on my 200 series drives me crazy. The next gen Lexus system on the new NX is a game changer.

For the past 2 years they have had a sport option.

It is the TRD kit that has been offered for years in Japan.

I have a few in stock in DFW....We did alot at Park Place Plano pre sport pacakge.

Do you have a pic? Don't think I've seen it before.

9211AD09-A874-48F0-9A62-75DFD7557A8B.jpeg
FF9EC12A-D865-43F6-A6EF-60C25AA1A58D.jpeg

on the topic of grilles. I love how the CBI front bumper made the GX460 grille look cool while improving approach and departure angles.

I ultimately traded to LC hence my user name. Love the heritage grille. Wife was falling me in the truck while we were driving back with both our vehicles. The clean lines really made me appreciate the aesthetics of the truck on a level I never did with the GX.

Dealer principles will see in person early next month then ordering after that.

I bet early Q1 it will hit lots at best maybe a few before new year but they are still producing 570s.
Are they keeping the 570 and also doing a 600 with the V6?

I would love if they upgraded the infotainment (like the GX) and did the V8 for a few more years, that 570 would be the one to get.

GX in few month get upgraded interior with CarPlay for 2022 before full refresh for 2023.

No not making both but the 570 hasn’t been in stock at any dealership for months.

Still 2021s heading over.

2022 will be LX600 and then later the LX750 (hybrid)

Might have stopped production of 570....just a big gap until 600/750 come out

No 300's or LX570's will be manufactured this month due to parts shortages.

That said, the LX570 will continue production for a few more months (at least based on the production planning models I have seen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom