LX 600 rear leg room (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So last night was the first night I've had people in the back seat. My wife is 5' tall, and had to ask me to scoot my seat up so she would have adequate leg room. I am 6'4, so I need all of the legroom that the vehicle provides. We never had that issue in my 2010 LC or earlier LXs. So I went home and looked at the side-by-side comparison online between a 2021 LX and 2022, and supposedly the 2022 has MORE leg room. Unless I am doing something wrong, that's a lie. Does the rear bench seat move back any? Thoughts?

If you figure it out, I'd enjoy knowing.. it's almost to the point where I'm going to have to part with it due to the rear legroom. To compound it, the 3rd row is basically useless.. because at your height, in that seating position.. you can't flip the rear seat forward to even access the third row. You have to slide the front seat forward to 5'5" status.. flip the seat.. get kids in.. flip it back.. slide half your body in.. then move the seat back. 1stWorldProblems.

This is by far my biggest letdown with the 600. based on dimensions listed it's supposed to be bigger than 570, but I took actual measurements with tape and it is smaller in every way!! It's to the point that when my family goes for a longer trip, we leave the 600 home and take the 570.

Rear room is less since they have to have hump for hybrid soon.

I have had several friends get out of there 600s for this reason and the motor

Rear room is less since they have to have hump for hybrid soon.

I have had several friends get out of there 600s for this reason and the motor
I'm curious about the comment on the motor. Did they give you specifics?

If you have the person sitting in the front raise their seat you can put your feet under the seat. If the front seat is lowered all the way down there is no place for your feet. I regret buying the 600 and miss my 200

If you have the person sitting in the front raise their seat you can put your feet under the seat. If the front seat is lowered all the way down there is no place for your feet. I regret buying the 600 and miss my 200

I kept my LC 200 but love them both. I am a bit disappointed in the rear leg room for the top of the line Lexus SUV. Extend the length 2 inches and call it good. They could have done better on that.

My 150 has more room in the front and second row than my 300… the 300 does have more room in the third row/ cargo area though.

Over all it seems like both are the same length wise… just different composition in how much room each row got.

My 150 has more room in the front and second row than my 300… the 300 does have more room in the third row/ cargo area though.

Over all it seems like both are the same length wise… just different composition in how much room each row got.
There is def less cargo room in 300 vs 200.

There is def less cargo room in 300 vs 200.
Not surprising… never owned one but I remember them being huge when I used to go to auto shows. Toyota definitely wanted to go smaller with this gen… I guess size is what the sequoia is for now

My 600 remotes died and had to go in for a service. They gave me the old GX460 as a loaner. it had more legroom front and rear. Drove pretty good for half the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom