Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes, The Cove

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Won't be able to make it

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are still a few members that had showed interest that I am waiting on confirmation on whether they will be there or not. Only seems right to allow them the chance 1st. I also had another club member that is going on the ride that PMed me early on asking if his friends could join in if there was space, so his friends would have 1st pick.
Understood I think my buddy is a capital cruiser club member Matthew Bunton?

Most likely some leftover red beans & rice, maybe something snack-like as well.

I'm definitely out and sorry I'm going to miss the trip. Looks like beautiful weather and look forward to the next one. Be safe and have fun.

Space permitting, we will be just past the office building in one of the parking areas.
If the office area is crowded for whatever reason, stay to the left as you pass the office. Follow the road next to the lakes and there will be parking lot/field with a big Boulder pile we can all meet at.

5D7D6528-3065-4A0A-81DF-A76CC76B95C4.jpeg

Last edited:
What channel will we all be on tomorrow? I'm a Cove newbie and may need to call for help if I get lost between the entrance and the office (said with requisite humility and just a hint of snark...) :steer:

What channel will we all be on tomorrow? I'm a Cove newbie and may need to call for help if I get lost between the entrance and the office (said with requisite humility and just a hint of snark...) :steer:
I would hope you don't get lost between turning onto the propertyy and the office since its just 1 road leading to it haha. But club ch.1 just in case you need it

.Once you pass through the Boy Scout parking lot...just keep going. You will run right into the cove. Long windy gravel road. I will turn on GMRS 22

I am waiting to see a deer across the hood of a Land Cruiser! That would be priceless. Maybe you could get a hunter to let you borrow one for poser shots! Offer to carry it out of the wood for him/her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom