For Sale / Wanted To Buy (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

80 series lift parts for sale. ~3”
$300

Slee 4” front coils
OME “j” rear coils
Slee 2” front and rear sway bar drops

You would need extended brake lines, shocks, and some form of castor correction to complete a lift (i’d do plates) And paint or powder if desired. I could have the springs PC’d but it’ll probably be $100 extra. Will include 4 OME ‘L’ shocks if wanted but they are pretty much shot.

Singe BFG at ko. Not ko2. 315 for 17” rim
Currently mounted but zero miles. 5-6 yrs old.
$100

Set of 4 Goodyear Dura-trac 285/75/r16 with less than 1k miles on them new price $500. PM if interested

Located in North Augusta, SC

1583294256949.png

So who snagged the 80 since it is no longer listed? Hopefully we kept it local. Seriously considered getting it just to swap axles with mine, but I do not have that kind of time, money, or space right now. I think 2020 is going to be my ih8opendiffs year.

No Job, found these just collecting dust in garage

$30 each have 2 Factory Tacoma Spares BFG Rugged Trail TA 265/70/16 on Factory Spare steel wheels
$50 obo 35x12.5x17 Pro Comp on 17" FJC steel wheel

have very little to no road time...

Will have pics if any interest

BTW im down in Charleston area

@rc51kid posted some Pelica cases in classifieds

WTB Lockers

Guess I should throw this out there too. Weighing the options of a new rear locker, or finding a decent set of locked axles. I picked up the 80 last year and most had already been done to it that I wanted except it was open.

So, anyone got some axles and the necessary electrical components laying around? It is for a 97.

Saw that one listed in ATL for $2k and still listed as *sold* there. Not sure if a scam or a small flip.

I was the first one to look at it. It is rough. Definitely not worth $4k. I passed at $2k and didn't think it was worth the hassle. It has quite a few issues.

Might try calling ACC Garage or contacting @Mrsjynx (aka Tucker Parts Wench) to see if they have what you need.
I will have a whole truck for sale in a few weeks. Not sure if you’d be interested though. It’s a triple locked 96.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom