For Sale / Wanted To Buy (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB Lockers

Guess I should throw this out there too. Weighing the options of a new rear locker, or finding a decent set of locked axles. I picked up the 80 last year and most had already been done to it that I wanted except it was open.

So, anyone got some axles and the necessary electrical components laying around? It is for a 97.

I looked for a set of factory locked axles with no luck. I finally wound up buying TJM air lockers and I am very happy. Total cost of the front and rear air lockers was about $2600 installed...

I looked for a set of factory locked axles with no luck. I finally wound up buying TJM air lockers and I am very happy. Total cost of the front and rear air lockers was about $2600 installed...
Thanks. That is my other consideration. I know that @IcutYourCruiser has wired in Harrop's at Trollholes to the factory switch and dash indicator. If I go this way I would probably just go with a rear for now.

@rc51kid posted some Pelica cases in classifieds
i do still have them. the yellow one is spoken fore. the orange is still available.
dana

Not sure if this is old news or not, but I just learned within the last month.... Toyota of Greenville now utilizes a discounted Toyota parts website. You can get the online prices and save on shipping by picking up at the parts counter. It has worked out well thus far on a couple orders.

Not sure if this is old news or not, but I just learned within the last month.... Toyota of Greenville now utilizes a discounted Toyota parts website. You can get the online prices and save on shipping by picking up at the parts counter. It has worked out well thus far on a couple orders.

It was even in the last club newletter. 😉

They also give a club member discount for service, but parts pricing tends to be better from their site.

Wanted - looking for a decent car trailer. Good tires, wheel bearings, brakes and working lights. Will mostly be used to haul my 40, but needs to be able to fit my 80 if need be. Anyone have any leads?

Wanted - looking for a decent car trailer. Good tires, wheel bearings, brakes and working lights. Will mostly be used to haul my 40, but needs to be able to fit my 80 if need be. Anyone have any leads?
I've got a nice 24' Enclosed car trailer that I could be convinced to part with....

Your FB links don't seem to work.
1585686839410.png

Yeah just noticed. Unsure why but there is a 80 series for sale on marketplace for 4k but has issues as you can imagine.

Diffs are gone! Deleting pics.

2 4:10 differentials. I think one is from a FJ40, while the other is from a FJ62. Been in my garage door years, not sure I'm ever going to swap gears. Would rather them be gone. Free to a good home. Also included is a FJ80 rear 4:10 ring and pinion.

Last edited:
Stock FJ60 radiator. Leaks at the bottom, needs attention. Free to good home or someone who can make money off scrapping it

I just finished a diesel swap on my 1993 fzj80 and have a pile of parts that I no longer need. If anyone local wants them for lowball prices let me know. I am between Greenville and spartanburg. I know you may not be able to see everything in the picture but it consists of: ac compressor, denso alternator, ecm,cruise control module, power steering reservoir, several other control modules, starter, abs module, shifters, motor mounts, center console, center caps, and other miscellaneous doo-dads. The engine and transmission have already gone away. Everything worked when it came out. I'm not looking at making any profit here so don't be afraid to make an offer. Prefer someone just get the whole pile but if there are individual items you want just let me know.

Thanks, Fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom