Builds Farm Fresh LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Actually got these from Seatbeltplanet.com. Their 305 series in charcoal with the 18" buckle end with the 90* end. I got the longest one, 140". Seems to work well so far. It is a tight fit around the bottom of the seat but it is all smooth so I don't think there should be any issues with chaffing. I used the same bolt through the corner bracket to anchor the retractable and the the static end. I got the 14" ends first and they were too short. The 18" with the 90* end work great. I bolted down through the cross bar under the seat.

Actually got these from Seatbeltplanet.com. Their 305 series in charcoal with the 18" buckle end with the 90* end. I got the longest one, 140". Seems to work well so far. It is a tight fit around the bottom of the seat but it is all smooth so I don't think there should be any issues with chaffing. I used the same bolt through the corner bracket to anchor the retractable and the the static end. I got the 14" ends first and they were too short. The 18" with the 90* end work great. I bolted down through the cross bar under the seat.

Thank you

I've got Glass!!!

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

IMG_0713.JPG

I went green glass because it was the same price and it gets way hot here in the summer. So I have an extra pair of clear vent window glass if anyone is in need. The rubber grommets from Steele work great for the oval access holes in the front doors. Gaskets needed a bit of messaging to get in and seated.

I will be sticking with clear glass since most of mine is in ok shape. I DO hope to use this thread/you as a resource for the weather seals... I should just go ahead and order that all up now instead of waiting...
Now to find your info in this thread!

JackA, Thank you for literally digging her up! She'd still be in the ground if it weren't for your efforts. Took a little ride around the block here with the wife and the dog. All smiles and wags! The lizard skin seems to be doing its job on the sound. I don't have the headliner in yet and it is pretty quiet inside. I will probably put some mats or something on the floor as well then it will be so quiet you'll be able to hear the ghost farts of all the rats that used to live there? I opened the tailgate and Birch jumped right in. Although, I think he has eyes on the front seat if Mamma's not there.

Interesting thing happened on the way to get an inspection this morning.... All running great and went break ora turn and the pedal got a bit squishy! Ok, A LOT SQUISHY! :oops: Had plenty of road so I coasted to the next parking lot and found I had a leek in the power steering pressure hose. Most of the fluid was gone. Thankfully Frank was following and he went back and got another length of hose and more fluid. Went on to the inspection and she is officially on the road! Right after I get a new hose made up! :bounce:
I am sure there will be more to fix here soon as the shake down has just begun. I must say though, I am pleased with the noise level. I do need to get an alignment. The steering is tight but doesn't track like I would think she should. The ride is fine even with all the leaves in the back. Will begin chasing down a few rattles in the doors and the back seat to see what I might be able to do about them. Still need to get the door panels and the head liner in as well. Then some carpet of vinyl on the floor.

Cost of the glass shocked me to say the least. $1800! I called the only other place that does custom glass here and they were $40 less but I had to take it to them about 45 min away. I was under the impression that the "green" glass was much more than the clear but when I priced the clear it was only $100 cheaper so I stuck with the low-E glass. Also, I bought all the weather stripping for the windows as well. Not sure why, but I was thinking it would be half amount for the glass?

Cost of the glass shocked me to say the least. $1800! I called the only other place that does custom glass here and they were $40 less but I had to take it to them about 45 min away. I was under the impression that the "green" glass was much more than the clear but when I priced the clear it was only $100 cheaper so I stuck with the low-E glass. Also, I bought all the weather stripping for the windows as well. Not sure why, but I was thinking it would be half amount for the glass?

Wow, I am surprised too? I would have thought bc the sheets were all flat it wouldn't be too expensive. I guess I will keep what I have. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom