Despite many tries my steering wheels Doesn't get alligined it rapidly pulls at left side whensetfre (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My vehicle recently made with an accident and main accident impact was an left side despite changing
geniune oem Knuckle hub tie rods both sides and left tyre lower arm susension control (don't know what exactly it is called) and restructring chassis it continues to pull over left side when steering wheel is set free for a seconds Many attempts of wheel alignment have been done but i also suspect it is problem of new unexpirenced and carelesness of workshop workers also.Please advice me/give a solloutin you guys know
Thnx

The vehicle pulls to the left while driving or the steering wheel sets to the left (and the vehicle tracks straight)? If it's the latter, I believe there is a specific procedure to "reset/clock" the steering wheel

Did they do a “4 wheel alignment”?

Possible bent frame, bent control arm brackets, dragging brake or wheel on one side is now further back in the wheel well.

It sounds like it needs to be put on a frame rack and checked.

Did they do a “4 wheel alignment”?

Possible bent frame, bent control arm brackets, dragging brake or wheel on one side is now further back in the wheel well.

It sounds like it needs to be put on a frame rack and checked.
Yes,little bend and bought a sets of new tie rod later garage guy told me it is alligned but i have to yet confirm personally thnx

Have you tried cross rotating the front tires and seeing if the pull changes?
yes thanks now solves was tensed as after relacing many new geniune spares including purchasing whole left side front fender why it isn't allgined

The vehicle pulls to the left while driving or the steering wheel sets to the left (and the vehicle tracks straight)? If it's the latter, I believe there is a specific procedure to "reset/clock" the steering wheel
thnx now solved i did contact Toyota dealership's workshop was about to fix appointment of wheel alignment by computers but later i got called from mechainics that my wheels are sucessfully alligned

So in my experience with the tire business, a car/truck still pulls after the car has been alligned if the tires have uneven wear on them. Generally vehicles don’t pull because they are out of alignment, they pull because the Tires have been worn uneven because the car isn’t tracking straight.

In your experience the truck may have been misaligned before the accident and the accident may have brought attention to it. Once they fixed the damage and aligned the truck, if the tires still have uneven wear, it can be your issue. Check the fronts to see if the have worn unevenly- if your rears have worn evenly try and rotate them. If they are close to end of their lifecycle, it may be worth a replacement.

So in my experience with the tire business, a car/truck still pulls after the car has been alligned if the tires have uneven wear on them. Generally vehicles don’t pull because they are out of alignment, they pull because the Tires have been worn uneven because the car isn’t tracking straight.

In your experience the truck may have been misaligned before the accident and the accident may have brought attention to it. Once they fixed the damage and aligned the truck, if the tires still have uneven wear, it can be your issue. Check the fronts to see if the have worn unevenly- if your rears have worn evenly try and rotate them. If they are close to end of their lifecycle, it may be worth a replacement.
Thnx i have already changed 5 new tyres Dunlop grand trek Made In Japan few months ago and now it is sucessfully alligned steering does not pull to any sides when set free for a seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom