Dream custom paint color for the 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After years of the lx470 being the workhorse, I'm giving her a complete overhaul. 90% sure I am going to paint it, thinking cement grey or nardo grey.
Hero-2017-Toyota-Tundra-TRD-Pro-review-photo-SlashGear00013.jpg

What would you guys do if you could put and color on a 100?

Curious to hear what everyone would do...

I would love to see the Cement Grey from the TRD pro on a 100

Cement Grey.....it says serious without being tactical

cement grey

I’m wrapping my natural white LC in 3M Satin white pearl. Have you considered vinyl wrapping it?

Last edited:
Leaning towards a grey variant- there's several out there that look good. On the dark side is Audi's Nimbus Grey. In the middle Toyota Cement Grey, and on the light side Porsche "Chalk".

I've been playing with the idea of wrapping mine in something closer to the Nimbus grey.

matte desert tan

I like the non-metallics, e.g. the cement/nardo grays, desert tan, etc. And, I LOVE this gray blue. Admittedly, I have a hard time separating the badass Jeep from the equation... biasing it a bit.

vw-jeep-again-looking-at-options-for-us-pickups-jeep-scrambler-2015.jpg

^thats actually looks like it would be fun to wheel. Cab over front wheel changes the whole driving experience. Cool color too.

With your tan interior, I really like 2017 Toyota Tacoma Quicksand.

I like the choice to cement grey.

If I had unlimited resources, I’d start with the first 40 color I fell in love with, either cadet blue or Capri blue. Follow that up with a army green and slap on a white top. Followed with quicksand and then some cement. Finish up with heritage blue, since in some lights it’s blue, others grey, others bluish cement.

But then I’d go back to silver or my current galactic gray cause I like how they don’t stand out in a crowd.

VW toffee brown. Pictures don't do it justice. View attachment 1553036

You're right, it's much uglier in person lol.

Not sure why they even manufacture brown cars, let alone someone paying big money to get their cars painted doodoo brown. I used to sell cars a few years ago and when we get a trade in and it's brown, we can't sell it it sits there for months then we have to send it to the auction and end up losing money. After a few times the GM told us to not trade in brown cars, if we do we are paying 4-5K under what auction brings in so we can just push it to auction.

I loved "Pyrite Mica" on my Taco. Would be interesting to see it on a Hundy.

livetLxwUk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom