Dream custom paint color for the 100? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@KiPod Just primer and plastidip on the paint??

Just plasti-dip straight on the paint. I did camo green last October and this time just a black base over the camo green before I sprayed the top mix of pearls mixed in gloss. This is the camo from last year.
7546BE73-0810-4A27-A538-2328A98EBB77.jpeg
E03099D7-B6CD-4859-B459-81293763201B.jpeg
8DBE666E-8215-4BE4-9863-AE626E392D7D.jpeg

Just plasti-dip straight on the paint. I did camo green last October and this time just a black base over the camo green before I sprayed the top mix of pearls mixed in gloss. This is the camo from last year.
[]

Ive considered it, assuming you don't use a rattle can?

Rattle can is only for like a grille, emblem, wheels, etc. I use a spray gun. Good way to test different colors. I like the flat or non metallic colors more and more lately. The cement grey is nice. It reminds me of this grey color they had on Audi TT’s.

Awesome! How does it hold up to tree branches and bushes when on a trail? @KiPod

Actually, it scratches pretty easily but I don’t view it as a perfect or show quality paint job. It’s just something to have fun with. They have a dip spray which gives it a little more protection but I rarely even wash the LX so keeping it looking great it not high on my priority list. Real paint job #1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom