October Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This month's meeting will be at MAP Brewing on Saturday the 14th at noon. Hope to see you all there.

TC

TC will be unveiling and performing the The 406 Club song , The Ballad of The Overlander . he's been working real hard on it. it has a nice tune and meledy

TC will be unveiling and performing the The 406 Club song , The Ballad of The Overlander . he's been working real hard on it. it has a nice tune and meledy

I'm bummed I'm gonna miss that.
I have a splitcase to rebuild for a customer.
Paul

I heard that he's got a real purdy voice. Been compared to an angel.

Sounds like I made it back in town just in time.

I hope he wears that wedding dress we have heard so much about. If you haven't heard about it, ask him. He loves to tell the story.

In Wyoming, can't make this one. Someone better video TC singing his new ballad while wearing the infamous Dress! If I could only get that image out of my mind now

Darn, just saw this....:(. Got side tracked with surgery for a torn rotators cup..... will be watching for the November meeting. Will give me to see many of my friends i still have in the Bozeman surrounding areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom