OCTOBER 406 Meeting – Tuesday Oct. 17th at Hatch Adventures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This month, we are fortunate to have one of our members, Ben Reed, share his space with us. Ben will discuss what his company, Hatch Adventures, specializes in, and we will even get to see the fleet first hand! For those that are new to Hatch Adventures, you can quickly see he has some very rad vehicles. Check them out here - Hatch Adventures | 4WD Car Rentals Bozeman Montana - https://hatchadventures.com/.

WHEN: Tuesday, October 17th

TIME: 7 PM

WHERE: 2135 Alaska Rd S Building A, Belgrade, MT 59714 (Hatch Adventures)

WHO: You!

Reminder, with our annual members meeting in September, we voted in a few new members to the board. This means there will be some fresh faces orchestrating our meetings and sending out notices. Here is a quick recap on new board members, and feel free to get to know these folks more:

Chris Michael (me)PresidentMTsoul
George MattisonVice Pres.geo5
Saul AbelTreasureBettercallsaul
Rowe PriceSecretary1989FJ

A big shout out to all those that have contributed to our club in the past and helped make it what it is today!!!

As the fair weather starts to wind down, this is another great chance to share stories of the summer and talk some shop with fellow cruiser heads. All are welcome. See you there!

well darn, this meeting i'll be in s colorado. anyone need anything from proffett's? we might try to get a trip into whitetail res yet this fall, Sam is bringing his pu back around the end of the month and i think the tundra has a new trany in it so hopefully it'll be running. i'll let you guys know if it happens. it's always an adventure unless you'r running big tires then it just challenging. I'm always the guy with the small tires.

Bummer we will miss ya on this one, Ron. Hope to see everyone else tomorrow! ;)

We are coming, but will be late. I have to get my son to soccer practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom