JANUARY 406 Meeting – Tuesday Jan. 9th at Map Brewing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you all had a great holiday season!

Classic or cliché, this time of year invokes thoughts on planning what the year has to come...With that, our next meeting will be an open forum on planning this year's club summer trail runs. This will allow us to capture the collective's goals and aspirations ;). Plus, we will follow up with some trail running best practices, gear, and lessons learned. We will leave this open ended to ensure we cover only items that interest the crew (no droning on and on, I promise).

So if you want to provide some input on what this year holds for the club runs, ensure you show up and participate in this one!

WHEN: Tuesday, January 9th

TIME: 7 PM

WHERE: Map Brewing Company - 510 Manley Rd, Bozeman, MT 59715 (UPSTAIRS)

WHO: Any and All!

Reminder: We have merch!
Currently, we have t-shirts for $25 and hoodies for $40 with our logo. We are setup to take cash or check, so be prepared accordingly.
(And we are working to become more modern in payment options in the near future. Also, sorry but no shipping, local event pickup only).
20240102_190338.jpg

As discussed at the last meeting, we are also in process with some limited run merch designs, but they are not quite ready yet.

Lastly, I wanted to give a huge thanks to Hatch Adventures for hosting our club meetings over the last few months!!! Ben's hospitality is second to none, no joke. I am sure I speak for the entire club when I say the biggest thanks for his support!
1704246541189.png

yo someone just let pointed out to me the email yall sent out is confusing the graphic says the 8th in the email

yo someone just let pointed out to me the email yall sent out is confusing the graphic says the 8th in the email
Good catch @ttFJC. My bad....The correct date is the 9th!

Thanks for last nights turn out, crew! Good discussions over some beers. We have a great list gathered for the warmer weather ahead. We will be posting this compiled list shortly (in a separate thread) and we will work down this list further still. So keep your eyes open for that.

Thanks again, y'all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom