You like beer? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Not sure how many of you know this, but I'm the brewer for The Address Brewing in Tucson. Figured I'd give you peoples the 411 on that. Currently my beers on are tap at 1702 Pizza and Beer, Upper Crust Pizza, Bear Canyon Pizza and Arizona Beer House. Soon to be on at Jonathans Cork as well.

Hope you come enjoy a pint some time!

Oh, and next Thursday, they'll be serving my Oaked Imperial Shamrock Stout at this event. Big and boozy with a sweet finish, 9.4%abv.

And for Landcruiser content, I deliver kegs in my 80. :D

1/6 barrel (5.2 gal) for 80-100 depending on the brew.

My favorite fraternity, "I Tappa Keg". We need to have a Tucson meet and try said beer.

The brewery is on campus and has s*** for parking. If you ever want to do that, give me a heads up and I'll figure something out, even if it means my house and everyone park on the street.

Yup, got my vote..

Seriously though. Aren't there some sweet trails on Mt. Lemmon? Or a tour of the missile silo? Whatever. Finish the day with some great craft brew I'd be 100% in. Even if I can't wear one of the new TEQ shirts. Baggins does your neighborhood allow overnight camping (cause with all the beerage, driving back to PHX might be a bad thing.

Let's figure out how to make a Tucson run happen. @Stepmurr, got any ideas on a great run?

Rug road I heard was a great run a few years back

Rug road is awesome. It's a full day. Some good pucker factor on that one. I led a run thru there some years back. C-Gap is always good, but a full day. Chiva Falls, Chimney Rock. There's no wheeling on Mt Lemmon. The trails are down in the lower elevations around the mountain.

Actually, meet in Mammoth, drive Cascabel to Reddington to Chimney Rock Trail, do the trail, finish Reddington Road into Tucson. Lots of dirt and a stock friendly trail.

I'm not much into wheeling for the sake of wheeling anymore, but I'd be down for that.

MaddBaggins, I didn't know you were the brewer over there. I'm sure we know a lot of the same people. I'm a homebrewer in ASH up here and pretty active in the beer community. I love your Rainy Day IPA and that stout sounds amazing!

Ahh, so that was you I just got the message from. I was trying to figure out who you were. We do have some mutual friends.

Rug road is awesome. It's a full day. Some good pucker factor on that one. I led a run thru there some years back. C-Gap is always good, but a full day. Chiva Falls, Chimney Rock. There's no wheeling on Mt Lemmon. The trails are down in the lower elevations around the mountain.

Actually, meet in Mammoth, drive Cascabel to Reddington to Chimney Rock Trail, do the trail, finish Reddington Road into Tucson. Lots of dirt and a stock friendly trail.

I'm not much into wheeling for the sake of wheeling anymore, but I'd be down for that.

Rug road can be tough, but it is the only way into the Galiuros without driving all the way to Fort Grant and coming in the back way. There are some nice Muleys and whitetail back in there.

But I like your idea of a Mammoth meetup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom