You like beer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dont know, I am also not a fan of AB but they have a couple of seasonals I do like. I have heard of Wilderness Brewery, where is that BTW?

Very cool website, going to have to check it out!

Hey you! You like beer?

I'm doing a Tap Takeover at Arizona Beer House on Thursday evening. There will be 4 of my beers on tap that evening.
Dark Mountain Black IPA
Pusch Ridge Red Rye IPA
Blueberry Farmhouse
Oaked Imperial Shamrock Stout.

Come by the Beer House Thursday evening and have a beer with me.

Hope to see some of you there tomorrow night! If you don't know me, look for the bearded big guy wearing a black tshirt with The Address Brewing logo.

Hope to see some of you there tomorrow night! If you don't know me, look for the bearded big guy wearing a black tshirt with The Address Brewing logo.

I've alerted a couple friends about this. I'm hoping to make it around 7:45, will it still be going?

I've alerted a couple friends about this. I'm hoping to make it around 7:45, will it still be going?

Definitely. I'll be there until 8 at least.

IMG_4161.JPG
The others were good, but the stout was incredible! Well done MaddBaggins!

It is fun to mess with Alvin threatening to give him a 2 star Yelp review.

Well, time to revive this thread. I'm moving on from The Address Brewing. Starting monday, I'll be the brewer at Button Brew House. HOME This is gonna be an awesome adventure. Stop by for a pint sometime!

My neck of the woods. Nice little place, but hidden. I have my landcruiser workshop right up the street. I will have to stop in.

Congrats man! I just received my swag for supporting their kickstarter. We hope to stop by and get a beer over the holidays. Hope to see you there!

Awesome! And it's relatively close! Will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom