You like beer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pre-run was also epic with tree frogs, heat, humidity, Ross getting us trouble with a county deputy.. And the later panhard break run and how to fix it was educational.:lol:
DSC03509.jpg

Last edited:
That was the absolute longest 75mile drive ever. 5hrs on graded dirt. I also broke a rear upper control arm on that trip. Aftermarket, the eye that held the bushing tore apart. It was after that trip I got a stick of 1/4" wall 1-1/2" DOM tubing and made new control arms and new panhards.

I don't even drink beer, and I'd be down for the Tucson beer run!

Congratulations! Beer is science and art with a little hocus pocus. Very hard for us mere mortals to comprehend.

Congratulations on the trophy! Where can I taste this stout? :beer::bounce::beer:

Currently on tap at Tap and Bottle. Arizona Beer House will have a keg soon and 1702 will have it on when something else kicks. It was a small batch so it won't be around too long.

Currently on tap at Tap and Bottle. Arizona Beer House will have a keg soon and 1702 will have it on when something else kicks. It was a small batch so it won't be around too long.
Nice. Well I won't be back down in Tucson until Thanksgiving week, so hopefully it'll still be on someplace then.

I like that article. I just picked up the hardcopy today. Thanks for sharing, Rex! :beer:

How about Four Peaks wilderness and then Four Peaks in Tempe??? Our best brewery IMO

Arizona Wilderness is a good brewery but not a Tucson brewery. Four Peaks sold out to AB InBev so they most definitely do not count. IMO Four Peaks beer was meh, even before the sellout.

Edible Baja Arizona is a magazine focused on the southern section of AZ, thus the exclusion of anything PHX.

For anyone who ventures to the Tombstone area these guys are a must. Their Eastern style IPA is delicious and also on tap at the Crystal Palace.
Home

I signed up for Tombstone's Barrel Society yesterday, I'm pretty excited for it. Plus I've known Matt Brown for years, awesome guy!

Join Our Barrel Society!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom