VDJ200 | LX570

Classifieds : Toyota VDJ200 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-570

Filter by prefix:

2013 Lexus LX 570 with CVT Rooftop Tent, Rhino Batwing Awning, Luxury Package, and Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack Vehicle Details: Year: 2013 Make: Lexus Model: LX 570 Mileage: 107,000 miles Color: Burgandy Features and Upgrades: CVT Rooftop Tent: Sleep under the stars with ease. The CVT rooftop tent is designed for comfort and convenience, ensuring that you're ready for a cozy night's sleep wherever your journey takes you. Rhino Batwing Awning: Stay cool and shaded on hot days or dry in the rain with the Rhino Batwing awning. This versatile awning is perfect for picnics, camping, and any outdoor event. Rhino Pioneer Roof Rack. Weather Mats Luxury Package: This Lexus LX 570 comes equipped with the luxury package, offering...
Hello All, I am looking to trade to a less built Land Cruiser to use more as a daily. Please see below for description. Thanks! 1996 Triple Locked FJ80 360,000 miles Head gasket replaced around 230,000 miles. Runs super strong with zero issues, everything works minus the "D" light on the cluster while driving. It does have the usual Land Cruiser rear main oil leak, but it minimal. 2.5 ICON Coils Trilpe adjustable MMR Dobinson shocks Delta Radius Arms and Pan Hard Bar Timbren Bump Stops F5 17 inch wheels 38X14.50 Goodyear MTRs - less than 1500 miles on them RCV 30 Spline Axles front and rear 5.29 Gears Double Cardan rear drive shaft and a new Toyota front drive shaft Upgrade 105 Sector Shaft with PSE Hydro Assist 4X4 labs...
Putting this one back out there as a feeler ad. We've owned it for a little over a year now, and my wife would prefer something smaller. Nothing has changed since I bought it from Ish other than the mileage which is sitting right around 76k today. It's a beautiful truck, and it is is near perfect condition. Below is a link to the previous for sale thread where I picked it up: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2019-land-cruiser-200-58k-miles-ed-martin-built-nj.1292407/ The previous ownership history can be linked from there. I'll get some current pics posted after we have a chance to get it detailed, but it still looks just like it did in those previous threads. Posting this at $70k. Thanks! JT
I'm selling my 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser with 161k miles. I've lightly modified it while keeping its day-to-day utility. Features include: New Aluminum Rival winch bumper New Dobinson 2" lift New Escape Gear seat covers on all three rows. New BFG All-Terrain Tires (33") No rust of any sort since it is a Texas truck. The body is clean but has some minor scratches/dings. One ding on the driver's side fender well from road debris. She drives great and is extremely comfortable. Asking $33k OBO or trade for a Sprinter (4x4 would be great, but 2WD is cool). I want to build up a weekend camper/moto/bike hauler. More pics in the FB Marketplace ad: Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/774206087794565/
PERRY, GEORGIA! $43,650 2015 Toyota Landcruiser VIN JTMHY7AJ6F4034392 95,800 miles 2nd owner Well maintained Never off-road or abused Great service history Brand new 285/65 Falken Wildpeak AT3 tires have about 1800 miles…also have the OEM front leveling spacer installed, all work done by the Toyota dealer! Very well maintained with all service intervals done all at Toyota! This Landcruiser is in excellent condition inside and out. I bought me a pickup so the Cruiser must go! I have tons of additional pictures that I can send by request. Titled and registered in my name and financed at my credit union (Eglin FCU). Transaction would be very easy for a private buyer. I’ve priced it for a quick sale at $43,650. That's what I owe on it...
Prob one of the best maintained and cared for 2014 LX570s with the luxury package. Has sub 60k miles but it’s my wife daily, basically picking/dropping off the kids from school. No accidents No rust No issues…period Literally only thing is one small paint filled chip as shown. New tires and brakes. More pics upon request. PM me for any additional questions. $46,000 $44,500
For sale is my 2016 Land Cruiser. It's got one of the most rare color combos of all the 2016+ Cruisers with the Blue Onyx Pearl exterior and Terra interior. It also has several upgrades including: OME BP-51 Suspension with only about 10k miles on it Black TRD Pro Wheels ARB Drawers with the top slide for fridges Brand new OEM steering wheel (because the old one was tearing, which is common) I have also completed a lot of major maintenance items including: Serpentine Belt Transmission Fluid Front and Rear Differential Oil Brake Fluid Flush New Brake Pads New Rotors front and rear Transfer Case Oil There is a crack in the windshield that I just haven't fixed yet, and there are some pinstripes in the paint because I have taken this...
Hey Mud, after 18 years I'm thinking about retiring my Atlantis / Tan 100 series as a daily and doing a light build, and would like to get a 200 to replace it with for daily duties. I'd like to get as close of a successor to my Atlantis as possible so that means Blue Onyx over Terra is the way I'm looking to go :) This is the only color combo I'm looking for at the moment. Must be 2018+ and must have zero rust. Would also prefer a stock car (or close to it), no accidents/stories, and ideally less than 75k miles. I am located in Austin, TX but happy to travel for the right car. Let me know if you have or know of anything - thanks so much in advance!
This listing is for a 2013 Land Cruiser with 151,300 miles, black exterior, tan interior. This vehicle is not a garage queen, I’ve driven it around most of the continental US - has some light pinstriping. Everything works. Price: $39,000. If it and my SoCal trailer (link below) are purchased together, there is a $5000 discount. https://forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/2010-socal-teardrop-510sc-greeneville-sc.241062/ LC Installed Parts LRA 24 Gallon Auxillary fuel tank, 1.5 gpm fuel pump ARB Summit front bumper with bar, fog lights, winch mounts SLEE rear bumper with LEDs brake and turn signals Rigid lights 3 fuel tank basket Tire carrier Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum with Synthetic Rope and wireless remote Factor 55 flatlink...
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser - Text is best 832-491-3511 for more details and pics - $63,500 - 97,000 Miles - Clean Texas title in hand and in my name - Perfect carfax and no accidents or anything - Drives amazing with Cold A/C - 2 keys - Oil Change, Front & Rear Brakes, New Toyota Battery, coolant fluid flush, brake fluid flush, transmission fluid flush, power steering fluid flush, front differential fluid exchange, rear differential fluid exchange, transfer case fluid exchange, and Axle Seal just completed at Toyota. Icon Stage 4 Coilovers Suspension with Independent Reservoirs on all 4 Corners Icon Rear Billet Lower Bars SPC Upper Control Arms Dobinsons Front Differential Drop Kit - Black Rhino Chase Wheels, 17” x 8.5”, +10...
Price: $26,000!! some details: 157600 miles The car has a minor accident shown on Carfax (happened in 2012) only moved to PA for 1 month, the car spend its life in GA and VA for the past 12 years. bought it about a year ago, did not expecting moving to pittsburgh at the time. There is some surface rust on the frame (see pics below) The front tires are worn out Need an alignment as it wobbles a bit on the high way. (suspecting is caused by the caster, will get it checked in the next couple weeks) Driver seat has a patch on the seat cushion(see pic below), other than that the interior is in great shape. parking sensors are not working due to the front/rear bumper Mods: ironman front bumper with fog lights and spot lights ironman 12000lb...
Selling our 2016 LX 570 68697 Miles VIN JTJH7AX3G4214996 Luxury Package HUD display Mark Levinson Sound Fridge All systems working Lexus Rubber Floor Mats and Rear Bumper Mat Full service history with Dealership visits every 5,000 Miles Just had 2000$ in service at Lexus Bellevue No accident history Asking $54,500 Clean Title Bellevue WA Note - specs are just bugs on the clearbra, not rock chips, will take photo of bugs wiped off to show rock chips tomorrow.
I'm considering parting with my 2013 LX570. While the vehicle resembled a soccer mom mall cruiser when I bought her it didn't take long for me to make a few tasteful modifications to make her my own. She sports front and rear bumpers from Dissent, sliders from Slee, Icon wheels, Toyo RT 285/70r17, and a sensor lift. All work was performed by Duggy's Garage in Houston, TX. This is my daily driver with current mileage just shy of 199K. $30K OBO.
Near new 2019 200 series build with ARB parts. Vehicle was purchased new in 2019 and built to use at events and expos. Most of it’s life it has been parked in our showroom and it is showroom condition. Has only been on one dirt road for a photo session. Vehicle will be available for pickup after Overland Expo Mountain West. https://sleeoffroad.com/2019-urj200-forsale/ Specifications: 3″ lift using OME BP51 syspensiona and OME upper arms. ARB Air Locker installed in the rear ARB Twin Compressor for locker and airing up ARB Pressure Control System Safari Snorkel ARB Summit front bumper with Warn Zeon 12S Winch. Slee Fairlead and Factor 55 Flat Link Slee Fire Extinguisher Mount ARB Solis Lights ARB 3/4″ Base Roof Rack ARB LED Roof Rack...
I can't believe I'm selling this, but we are spending all our free time on our boat and getting ready to sail the S Pacific next year. I spent a year looking for the perfect loaded out, low mileage, white 200 that had been well maintained and not off-roaded. I finally found the perfect one owner, older lady driven, dealer maintained, low mileage truck. It has the rear entrainment, sunroof, radar cruise, navigation, etc, Rear jump seats (3rd row) seats 7 plus gear. I decided to use SDHQ for the build since they are Toyota experts. I had one of their lead installers do all the work. He's one of the most experienced guys on the planet on the 200 and Toyota's in general. I told him what I was wanting and didn't give him a budget. The...
2008 Toyota Landcruiser 131,000 miles Due to some family health issues, I’m selling the ‘08 LC I bought 10 months ago. I’ve only put about 5k highway miles on it. Never even had it offroad yet. Same condition as when I bought it. Now has ~130k miles. Video of the rig below. Asking 40k. Located in Seaside OR. Happy to help with shipping - I’ve shipped many rigs. Link to a ton of pics from when I bought it in comments.
Hello, thank you for stopping by to take a look at my LX570. I moved up to this LX for more space after driving my GX470. I am realizing that I don’t go out as much as I would like and you can see that by how many miles I’ve driven in the last year. I am considering moving down to a stock 2nd gen Sequoil 4wd or 2nd gen Tundra 4WD as a spare and something I can still use my James Baroud RTT. Otherwise, I am pricing this @ $40,000 and somewhat firm on this price. Located in 91741. 2008 Lexus LX570 115k miles(will not go up much - driven less than 2k miles in the last year) White exterior, tan interior Stock suspension - no modification to AHC and still works very well Originally titled in Texas/Colorado and now in California. Absolutely...
I hate to do this, but have too much to do, so some things have to go. This will be a great rig for many more miles, but it will require someone that can give it the attention it needs. If no one takes it here, well, who knows.. The good. 110k miles runs excellent, 5w30 synthetic oil since about 20k miles Recent new parts (within the last 20k) - original type HD starter, Diesel radiator, water pump, all hoses replaced, all idlers, fan and viscous coupling All fluids serviced regularly, though it’s about due for an oil change and the ATF again. 4.30 OEM gears Factory E-locker (needs harness run) Most of the Interior in decent shape Tundra a-arms and cv axles Tundra 354mm front brakes New 285/65R18 Nitto AT (forged BBS are not included)...
I am looking for a lightly used 2016-2021 blue onyx pearl with low miles (<30k if possible), and in great to near new condition, original owner with all service history if possible. I missed a local truck for sale about a week ago and am hoping someone here knows of one or has one for sale. I am willing to travel for the right truck, have cash in hand and don't need permission from my wife to make a vehicle purchase. Thank you in advance for your help.

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom