SOLD 2019 Land Cruiser 200, 76k miles, Ed Martin Built, MS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Gray
Putting this one back out there as a feeler ad. We've owned it for a little over a year now, and my wife would prefer something smaller. Nothing has changed since I bought it from Ish other than the mileage which is sitting right around 76k today. It's a beautiful truck, and it is is near perfect condition. Below is a link to the previous for sale thread where I picked it up:

The previous ownership history can be linked from there.

I'll get some current pics posted after we have a chance to get it detailed, but it still looks just like it did in those previous threads.

Posting this at $70k.

Thanks!
JT

tempImagejEY3Y9.png

I guess it might be right on for the mileage. Beautiful rig and really well priced.

If I didn’t have one, I’d jump on this.

Several folks have asked about the undercarriage for obvious reasons. Here are several...sorry, it was not cleaned underneath so please excuse the dirt. The only parts that show surface rust are the (aftermarket?) recovery hooks that seemed to have a very thin layer of original paint:

tempImageE3I4t5.png
tempImageMOemHs.png
tempImageqLeSWA.png
tempImageArxev1.png
tempImage933ruA.png
tempImagexN5sXq.png
tempImagezblslM.png
tempImageTtru3I.png
tempImageiYin5F.png
tempImageOmSnhe.png

If anyone would like any other specific/detailed images, just let me know.

Thanks for looking!
JT

When were front and rear brakes / rotors replaced? Also, how much tread life left on tires?

When were front and rear brakes / rotors replaced? Also, how much tread life left on tires?
According to the receipts (have a folder full of stuff from the previous owners), the last brake work was completed on 3/1/22 with 47258 miles:

tempImageRvXvDD.png

Brake service performed:

tempImage2HDTBD.png

The tires (5) were purchased on 2/24/22. There's no mileage recorded on that receipt, but we have the one above from the following week. So, I think it's safe to assume they have about 30,000 miles on them.

tempImage7EP9cq.png

RF:

tempImage8bKbl5.png

LF:

tempImageuPsaPM.png

RR:

tempImagejkdJhI.png

LR:

tempImageZOsBUm.png

What part of MS are you in? I’m in New Orleans and might want to come take a look at this LC200 if you’re close…

Thanks

Hate to ask but can you measure the height from the ground to the tallest point on the roof rack?
Hard to get a perfect measurement by myself with a tape, but I'd call it about 80"...maybe a touch less.

It fits in/under our 7' garage door if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom