SOLD Salt Lake City: 2016 Land Cruiser - Blue/Terra - 106k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Blue
For sale is my 2016 Land Cruiser. It's got one of the most rare color combos of all the 2016+ Cruisers with the Blue Onyx Pearl exterior and Terra interior. It also has several upgrades including:

OME BP-51 Suspension with only about 10k miles on it
Black TRD Pro Wheels
ARB Drawers with the top slide for fridges
Brand new OEM steering wheel (because the old one was tearing, which is common)

I have also completed a lot of major maintenance items including:
Serpentine Belt
Transmission Fluid
Front and Rear Differential Oil
Brake Fluid Flush
New Brake Pads
New Rotors front and rear
Transfer Case Oil

There is a crack in the windshield that I just haven't fixed yet, and there are some pinstripes in the paint because I have taken this offroad a bit including a couple LCDCs, but other than that it's in great shape. Please feel free to text or message with any other questions. Thanks.

Asking $58k obo. Text if you prefer at 407-462-5458.

Thanks,
Dave

IMG_3618.jpeg

IMG_3617.jpeg

IMG_3628.jpeg

IMG_3626.jpeg

IMG_3625.jpeg

IMG_3627.jpeg

IMG_3624.jpeg

IMG_3623.jpeg

IMG_3621.jpeg

Last edited:
I know this 200! Super clean and a Land Cruiser guy through and through. Keeps his Cruisers in great condition.

Good luck with sale!

Yeah, I don’t have a real answer for you. It just is what it is, and it’s very common.

Such a nice 200! If I was in the market I’d steal this from Dave. Dude takes Amazing care of his cruisers. I bought an hj61 from him 4 years ago and it’s been amazing.

Anyone who wants a 200 look no further!!!!

I have a nice locked turbo LX450 I’d trade you😉

For sale is my 2016 Land Cruiser. It's got one of the most rare color combos of all the 2016+ Cruisers with the Blue Onyx Pearl exterior and Terra interior. It also has several upgrades including:

OME BP-51 Suspension with only about 10k miles on it
Black TRD Pro Wheels
ARB Drawers with the top slide for fridges
Brand new OEM steering wheel (because the old one was tearing, which is common)

I have also completed a lot of major maintenance items including:
Serpentine Belt
Transmission Fluid
Front and Rear Differential Oil
Brake Fluid Flush
New Brake Pads
New Rotors front and rear
Transfer Case Oil

There is a crack in the windshield that I just haven't fixed yet, and there are some pinstripes in the paint because I have taken this offroad a bit including a couple LCDCs, but other than that it's in great shape. Please feel free to text or message with any other questions. Thanks.

Asking $58k obo. Text if you prefer at 407-462-5458.

Thanks,
Dave

View attachment 3455001
View attachment 3455002
View attachment 3455003
View attachment 3455006
View attachment 3455007
View attachment 3455008
View attachment 3455009
View attachment 3455010
View attachment 3455011
That color combo is my favorite!

At the risk of sounding like a jerk (I don't intend to at all): that's pretty high, isn't it? 2016's with similar mileage and condition are at $48-$49. Safe to assume the mods account for the difference?

At the risk of sounding like a jerk (I don't intend to at all): that's pretty high, isn't it? 2016's with similar mileage and condition are at $48-$49. Safe to assume the mods account for the difference?
It probably is, but I’ve listed it with OBO and I’m certainly willing to negotiate. I have accounted for the upgrades as well and also know this color combo is very rare and sought after. If you’re interested, I’m willing to work with you.

Bump Saw this 200 the other day. Timing is off for me to purchase. But it drives well and looks fantastic.

Love the color combo. Can you post pics of the pinstripes you mentioned? Could they all be buffed out, assuming not actual gouges into the paint?

2 random questions: does this have remote start, wasn‘t sure which years include this as I know they removed this feature at some point? Did you happen to add some type of Apple CarPlay integration to the factory screen/system?

Thanks! John

Love the color combo. Can you post pics of the pinstripes you mentioned? Could they all be buffed out, assuming not actual gouges into the paint?

2 random questions: does this have remote start, wasn‘t sure which years include this as I know they removed this feature at some point? Did you happen to add some type of Apple CarPlay integration to the factory screen/system?

Thanks! John
Tried to DM you but your inbox is full. Send me a text and I’ll send you more info.

407-462-5458

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom