Wanted 2020 + Heritage Edition - Black (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
Edit: Still on the hunt. Moonglow has sold. Anyone in the PNW area have a Black HE for sale? Budget 80-85, Looking for less than 30k mi.
______
About to list my built Moonglow 80 series and looking to get into a Heritage Edition. 3rd row does not matter.

I'm located in Seattle, but willing to travel or ship.

Last edited:
My dealership is about to post one on bring a trailer, black heritage, non 3rd row, 12k miles, OME lift, Slee sliders and prinsu rack. We have it priced at $105k, i know its out of your range but feel free to reach out if you'd like more information.

My dealership is about to post one on bring a trailer, black heritage, non 3rd row, 12k miles, OME lift, Slee sliders and prinsu rack. We have it priced at $105k, i know its out of your range but feel free to reach out if you'd like more information.

Out of my price range. Best of luck with your auction.

They dropped the price on the Heritage since I posted it, seems to have a lift, in the front at least. I personally wouldn't worry about the mileage, but agree it's high. Maybe you can get them to come down a bit on the price???

Or there's this one, all ready to go (gray is close to black, especially at night :) ) from another Mud member, at least you'll know the history. But not a Heritage...... @kbohtx and bump for an Aggie!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link You think that price is fair for that particular example? Seems a bit high.

Test drove this truck and here are some thoughts. I hope this helps other interested buyers. Could be a great deal for some who wants the OME BP51 kit or deter some from the not so good items. I have a more detailed service history report from Toyota (more than CarFax).

Good -
OME BP51 Suspension Kit (installed at approx. 67k miles)
Good service history at Toyota dealer
5th HC wheel, full size tire in rotation (I believe these are Coopers Discoverer AT3)
Looks to be the lowest price on the internet at the moment for a HE LC

Not so good -
Passenger side has pinstripe front to back (could possibly cut and polished out)
Passenger rear door has one inch deeper gash (filled in with paint pen?)
Hood has two bird drop etching spot
During test drive, alignment pulls slightly to the right
Power steering reservoir little darker
Some dog fur noticeable (not an issue to most, but wanted to note it)
Couple of scrapes on the headliner
Lots of caked on mud under truck

This is not a review of the dealership. I can share my dealership experience via PM for those who plan on purchasing this truck.

Good luck with your search.

TTT. Had to spend a few months overseas. Now back in the hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom