SOLD 2018+ LC200, Blue Onyx / Terra (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Hey Mud, after 18 years I'm thinking about retiring my Atlantis / Tan 100 series as a daily and doing a light build, and would like to get a 200 to replace it with for daily duties. I'd like to get as close of a successor to my Atlantis as possible so that means Blue Onyx over Terra is the way I'm looking to go :) This is the only color combo I'm looking for at the moment.

Must be 2018+ and must have zero rust. Would also prefer a stock car (or close to it), no accidents/stories, and ideally less than 75k miles. I am located in Austin, TX but happy to travel for the right car.

Let me know if you have or know of anything - thanks so much in advance!

Thanks to all that reached out. Brought the new car home last week - 2019 w/ 20k miles. Still getting used to the size and features vs the 100 but it's so nice inside and soaked up a 1k+ mile roadtrip back with ease! Now time to get building on the 100 :D

53368186567_0b86d35dff_b.jpg

Thanks to all that reached out. Brought the new car home last week - 2019 w/ 20k miles. Still getting used to the size and features vs the 100 but it's so nice inside and soaked up a 1k+ mile roadtrip back with ease! Now time to get building on the 100 :D

53368186567_0b86d35dff_b.jpg

I’m looking for that same spec eventually. Nice truck. If you have any tips on how you found it, happy to listen 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom