FJ40 | BJ40

Classifieds: Toyota 40-series Land Cruiser

Filter by prefix:

Looking to sell my 1983 FJ40. Was restored in Venezuela and purchased by a boutique Charlotte car dealer at a Mecum auction in Pennsylvania. I have spent $10K getting is fully sorted out as well as removing the hard top (I don't have it any longer) and installing a custom roll cage and bimini top. WARN winch. Beautiful navy blue with tan interior. Gets more commentary/looks/picture requests than any car/truck I have ever owned including some exotics. All OEM parts and really nicely done restoration. Only issues I have found / non-original parts include a rear axle that appears to be from a Ford Bronco and the seats are not original Cruiser seats (more comfortable). Paint chip or two that would need to be addressed and one of...
1977 FJ40 Chapel Hill, NC Price $48,000 Mustard (repainted in 2015), 46k miles, excellent condition, NO RUST I’m the 4th owner Original 2F, 4 speed Weber carb Front disk brakes Electric Power steering OME 2” lift 33x10.50 MT on TRD wheels plus extra set of steelies with 33x10.50 ATs Retrosound BT radio Original center console, front bumper, factory carb, interior roll bar pads are included Work done since 2022: 4Plus bumper and 8274 winch New real main seal, oil pan gasket and clutch New heater control valve New plugs, wires and dist cap I purchased this beautiful FJ40 in Feb of 2022 with 42,000miles. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning and driving it but it's time to make room in the garage for new toys and adventures.
1977 FJ40 project for sale. $5,000 Purchased in Feb 2020. It was a wheeling rig for many years. Clean NY title. Have the original VIN tag as well. Frame has been sandblasted and powdercoated. New OME suspension. New brakes (drum rear, disc front) New body mounts from SOR included not installed yet. Axles housings have been wire wheeled and undercoated. Wheels are in decent shape, tires are shot but hold air for roller purposes. Decent fiberglass tub, needs some body work. Comes with fiberglass fenders, bib and hood. No fiberglass top, doors or windshield frame. I have a steel windshield with good glass. Also have steel doors in rough shape and 2 steel hoods. New painless wiring kit included. Have the original wiring...
Selling vehicles is not my forte, so excuse my presentation. After 13 very enjoyable years of adventure with this great sleeper rig, it’s time for me to start downsizing my stable, and this truck is the first to go. I have a writeup in the 40 section about how I built this rig up during the ‘90s for one of my clients…and how he ended up GIVING ME THE TRUCK in 2010. I’ve put a good bit more work into it since I’ve owned it, including replacing the engine, going through the suspension and brakes again, and hunting down/changing several nuisance items to make it more comfortable for my tastes. Without further adieu , here we go! The good: it’s a turnkey, daily driver. Although I haven’t had it off road for a year, I use it at the shop to...
Throwing this out here before I start beating the face book bushes. I’m looking for a v8 fj40 with preferably 35 inch tires with power steering and power disc brakes. Not wanting a restored rig but not junk either. Just a decent driver that could need some work. So let me know what y’all got! Haven’t been on here for awhile just got busy! Will travel for the right one. Thanks in advance. Cody
For Sale: 1972 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser. Heavily modified so purists please avert your eyes! Complete Frame off build, built to drive on the street as well as on the trail. Owned since 2003. Looking to sell due to recent family addition, making it a total of 6! So a 2 door 2 seat off road truck does not fly any longer. Maybe an FJ80 is in my future. Driven for over 10 years as an around town/trail rig. It has undergone a recent "re-restoration" including paint correction, loads of new parts and tying up of any loose ends. looking for $45k. Offers entertained. Never "bounced" as it is an extreme trail truck not a bouncing buggy! It will do over 100mph on the highway while it makes relatively easy work of some serious off road...

Thread Filter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom