You've been spotted (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw this 78+ at Crown Concepts in Tucson
IMG_20230331_151546483_HDR.jpg

Looks like a massive antenna coming from the back... I like the stripes!

Surprised you didn't spot the Hundy on 40's which was probably out with that group. Not sure, but that might be it in the center of the pack.
@richardlillard1 couldn't make it. He got stuck at Starbucks after the kids soccer tournament.

Looks like a massive antenna coming from the back... I like the stripes!
what I liked about the stripes is they are white on blue then blue on white on top. I ended up meeting and speaking to the owner at the crown concepts cars and coffee event the next day. He works for crown and they just rebuilt the transfer case after some of the teeth were broken and it is a 78.

Seen this rig in Too Stoned last night before I got super loaded and sang karaoke at the Iguana Cafe.
CA203D77-CEB1-4301-8DF4-0618FDB84B96.jpeg

Saw this hunnid while driving to my second job, black cruisers look siiiick
A7032DC3-B563-4A6A-8720-86887B0D55C2.jpeg

Saw this 80 at a jeweler on swan, looking pretty neat, a little character, but that’s cool too
99547EA2-0110-4FF7-8573-B5E3623ACB14.jpeg

A beautiful Saudi spec 200 pulled into the Persian Room parking lot as I was leaving last evening.

I owe the driver a debt gratitude for admitting in front of my wife that he owns five Land Cruisers compared to my modest, very reasonable and comparatively restrained collection of only two.

A beautiful Saudi spec 200 pulled into the Persian Room parking lot as I was leaving last evening.

I owe the driver a debt gratitude for admitting in front of my wife that he owns five Land Cruisers compared to my modest, very reasonable and comparatively restrained collection of only two.
Only 2? This club used to have standards.

Saw a well built green(?) 80 Series around Thunderbird Hospital on Sunday morning. I wasn't in the 80, but the Black 200 and still got a wave back!

Seen today on the 60 going west

Toy.jpg

toy2.jpg

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom