Yearly Meeting Shady Maple, January 27, 08:00 Breakfast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK, Shady Maple it is... Too bad there isn't a way to reserve 20 or so parking spaces. Better bring up a sat image and mark it so we know where to find one another on that lot.
Last time most gathered in the bottom right corner of this lot. Near Toddy Dr and Springville Rd. That lot fills in quickly and there wasn't much room for kicking tires.
Screenshot_20180107-224413.png

I suggest we meet over in this lot to the South, maybe along the southern edge. This would be to the left of the main entrance as you are approaching the building.
Screenshot_20180107-224421.png

The problem is the place fills in so fast from 08:00 on, it becomes a mad dash to the door just to get in.
So yes, it would be good to park together so we can exit as more of a group and hang after breakfast.

From past experience they were not real accommodating. However, they are good at seating everyone once you show up at the door!

I'm not going to be able to make it. Wife is working that day and I am home with the Jr. Zooks.

Have fun!

Aw Andy I miss you already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From past experience they were not real accommodating. However, they are good at seating everyone once you show up at the door!

I'm not going to be able to make it. Wife is working that day and I am home with the Jr. Zooks.

Have fun!
Bring the Kiddos @caz!!!
My 10yo looks forward to it now, we can seat them together....

brian said:
it's like an easter egg hunt for "grown ups".
IF it's for grown ups, I'm not interested :)

Hopephilly see you there!

Ok then, when we arrive and attempt to park, will it parking by innie or outie? or inny or outy? Please clarify.
How do we signal if we need a parking spotter? Or a crashing spotter?
Can I use my CB?
Shall I attach my CB antennie before I arrive, or will someone announce "Drivers, attach your CB antennies" upon our group arrival?
What if I don't make it on time for the group arrival and subsequent (hopefully) group antennie insertion?
Can I request a "go around"?
Can my passenger attach my antennie or must I?
If I want to attach my own antenna, can I leave my vehicle running, with the brake on and wheel chalks deployed while I screw in my antennie?
Must I, need I use my HiLift jack to park? What penalty is imposed if my vehicle tips over as a result of using my HiLift jack?
What if I don't drive a Land Crusher or even a Toyota to this auspicious event? Do I then have to pay for everyone else's lunch? At 8 PM.
What if I don't have a passenger, will I become confused? Again, still, more?
Can I attachie my antennie when everyone else is doing it, or will there be a roll call for antennie attachement/insertion by the numbers?
Will we be issued numbers prior or during the antennae attache/insertoning event, so we know when it is our turn to attache our antennie?
Where will the tire inflator pumper upper device be stationed, on the east or west side? Or the north (up) or south (down) side, of which parking lot?
Will that be "over here" or "over there"?
Will someone be stationed to loan (just) me a tire gauge? I'm special.
Will there be instructions with the issued tire inflator?
Will the tire inflator thingy be in psi, ktm, or Jimmy neutrons?
Must I return the (now my) tire inflator thingy?
Can someone please show me how to check my oil?
And after I have checked my own oil, help me re-install my radiator cap?
What kind and viscosity oil do you use?
Same for winter, spring, fall and winter?
What do I do if the waitress hands me my menu upside down or sideways? I'm confused.
How do I open my menu if it is more than just a front and back 4 page menu? Can I get help with that?

Hope to see someone there :)

IF you can find your parking space, with a spotter and your deployed antenna!

Over there........

Mac, blue 60, ready to go......

A classic example of early onset winter stir crazy. Mac, back slowly away from the keyboard, get up, don't make eye contact with anyone else, walk out on the deck and breath some fresh air. I hope you're wearing pants....

Ok then, when we arrive and attempt to park, will it parking by innie or outie? or inny or outy? Please clarify.
Can I use my CB?
Shall I attach my CB antennie before I arrive, or will someone announce "Drivers, attach your CB antennies" upon our group arrival?
What if I don't make it on time for the group arrival and subsequent (hopefully) group antennie insertion?
If I want to attach my own antenna, can I leave my vehicle running, with the brake on and wheel chalks deployed while I screw in my antennie?
Must I, need I use my HiLift jack to park? What penalty is imposed if my vehicle tips over as a result of using my HiLift jack?
What if I don't drive a Land Crusher or even a Toyota to this auspicious event? Do I then have to pay for everyone else's lunch? At 8 PM.
Can I attachie my antennie when everyone else is doing it, or will there be a roll call for antennie attachement/insertion by the numbers?
Will we be issued numbers prior or during the antennae attache/insertoning event, so we know when it is our turn to attache our antennie?
Where will the tire inflator pumper upper device be stationed, on the east or west side? Or the north (up) or south (down) side, of which parking lot?
What do I do if the waitress hands me my menu upside down or sideways? I'm confused.
How do I open my menu if it is more than just a front and back 4 page menu? Can I get help with that?

Over there........

this is what happens when you can write yourself a prescription.

Can I use my CB?

Over there........

Hope to see both you and Mel there Mac!

Aaron, not likely I'll get Melanie there, too early for her :-( But I'm trying!

It'll be good to catch up with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom