Yearly Meeting Shady Maple, January 27, 08:00 Breakfast (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have it on the calendar. Have to make final arrangements a bit closer to the date, though.

I won't be able to make it. I moved over the summer (Lewisburg). Shady Maple is a hike for me now... BTW, if there'd ever be meeting agenda items that were less geared toward wheeling and more toward preserving and maintaining Land Cruisers, that'd grab my attention!

Last edited:
if there'd ever be meeting agenda items that were less geared toward wheeling and more toward preserving and maintaining Land Cruisers

I think most club members are already preserving and maintaining Land Cruisers...well, most of us, at least :rolleyes:

Ah ya,, when a lot of us are driving 20 to 30+ year old vehicles with nearly 300k miles preserving and maintaining is primary. And most all of us are very much into preserving and maintaining trails. Nevertheless, even if the club minutes include none of the above, I shall be there to speak out about the maintenance and preservation of my sanity. hear hear !!

This maintenance and preservation dosent seem like it needs to be a topic at a meeting. Are we collecting donations to start a museum or somthing? Are we debating a 3k mile oil change vs a 5k?
There seem to be alot of personal isses and topics when it comes to this. Start a thread and I and most other members will help and offer opinions and suggestions if we can.

We should be voting for officers and planing events. Oh and this is a totally informal meet and greet.

Wife's birthday is that weekend, so I won't know what's up until she decides what she wants to do and where and when she would like to do it. I will make it if I can.

This is 8:00pm correct? Just confirming. Never been to Shady Maple, but my Mother-in-Law loves it there.

copy that ... that should make it easier unless Wife make Friday into a thing. I will plan on being there.

Always a good time. I plan on being there.

Hey @Pacer revise the title of this thread to include BREAKFAST. You know someone is bound to show up at 8pm wondering where everyone is :rofl:

What I meant about maintaining and preserving... Taking my 60 wheeling is the very last thing I'd do with it (preserving). I've actually have shown my 60 at a few car shows (and have actually won a few awards)... I'd like to find someone that is willing, readily available, and able to work on it (maintaining). There seems to be a very strong interest and focus on wheeling and working on Land Cruiser's ourselves, which is awesome - not knocking that one bit. Just pointing out that there are members who don't wheel or work on their rigs so expanding the club's focus might be something we'd want to consider.

I thought 8am? So is it 8am or pm?
stop confusing me... we are meeting at 8:00 PM for breakfast and to share sarcastic jokes, tall stories, and generally sit around and chuckle at ourselves for getting into and staying with this hobby of ours.

So is this the correct address;

129 Toddy Dr, East Earl, PA 17519

OK, Shady Maple it is... Too bad there isn't a way to reserve 20 or so parking spaces. Better bring up a sat image and mark it so we know where to find one another on that lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom