Yearly meeting - Shady Maple - 8:00AM - 1/30/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Made it official. Just emailed my membership form and sent the PayPal.

Nice, thanks PAToy!

Here is who I have down as coming tomorrow. Trying to get a ballpark idea of how many.

CAZ
Schmukster
Crusha
PAToyota +1
Brian
Jamarquardt22
Smooth
BruceFZJ80
maxse01
Vulin
Riverhead

;)

Nice, thanks PAToy!

Here is who I have down as coming tomorrow. Trying to get a ballpark idea of how many.

CAZ
Schmukster
Crusha
PAToyota
Brian
Jamarquardt22
Smooth
BruceFZJ80
maxse01
Vulin
Riverhead

My plan is to be there. Just need to set my alarm early. Google is saying 2 1/2 hrs.

Just under 2 hours for me too. Wawa will be my first stop for coffee. See you guys tomorrow.

Duplicate

Thanks for putting this breakfast together! It was nice to put faces to screen names and meet some new folks (new to me). Although I doubt I'll remember everyone's name! Looking forward to another fun year out on the trails.

Jody

Great to see you guys, and meet some new people. Looking forward to next months trail ride. Thanks to Andy and Greg for putting it together.

Andy, I like the "nice truck" cards, and would like more of them, but it maybe should direct folks to our chapter page on here on mud rather than our webpage... When one googles keystone Cruisers the car club comes up first every time.
I see the web address on the front, but, do we keep that up to date as far as trail rides and whatnot?

Sent from my XT1056

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom